First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Oct 7, 2008
Why does Roger keep cheating on his wife,, he needs to start acking like a grandfather we all know that he is going to be one
lol

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2008
who is he cheating on her with this time???
just curious

Horse Cave, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2008
Grandfather ??? How do you get that???
polly

Cave City, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2008
what about his wife and dr. C.
annonymous

Utica, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2008
Roger Scott is a piece of SHIT. I know for a fact that he has cheated on his wife( who is a BITCH). Roger was fucking the blonde across the street a year or so ago until he got caught. when the law was called he thought since he worked for the city and was buddies of Mayor Hunt that he would not get into trouble. I understand the police officer told Roger he didn't care who he was. Put him and his wife(who had a baseball bat in her hands) right in their place. I was told that Mayor Hunt gets drunk and then calls the mid-night officer on duty to ride him around until he sobers up. Mayor Hunt is as corrupt as they come, "WAKE UP CAVE CITY VOTERS" and vote this asshole out of office.
becky

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2008
what about his wife and dr. c?? IN my opinion they are all so messed up
light line

Franklin, TN

#8 Oct 15, 2008
I know both of them and they both work all of the time. I can get his wifes check stub and prove it by the hours. I can show you proof the Roger works day and night. If you don't believe me then just follow his foot steps. All I have to say is you better watch out for his wife cause she is a mean ass women. She would rather tear your nuts off and feed them to you then put up with this bullshit.
annonymous

White House, TN

#9 Oct 15, 2008
Oh, I scared now. That bi--h can eat sh-t and die. She just thinks she bad.
light line wrote:
I know both of them and they both work all of the time. I can get his wifes check stub and prove it by the hours. I can show you proof the Roger works day and night. If you don't believe me then just follow his foot steps. All I have to say is you better watch out for his wife cause she is a mean ass women. She would rather tear your nuts off and feed them to you then put up with this bullshit.
annonymous

White House, TN

#10 Oct 15, 2008
Yes, it happened while roger lived on old bardstown rd. Roger's wife had found out and had gotten into a confrontation with her daughter and son. Thats why the law was called. Roger and his wife should have gone to jail. That whole town is corrupt and Mayor Hunt is the head cheese.
Peg wrote:
Was this when Roger was living over there on Old Bardstown Rd? I know there is a lady on that street that sits in the front yard with her kids in a bikini, half naked, that could have been the woman. I don't think he has many neighbors now except Minit Mart and the new Insurance place, maybe that is why they moved.
I'm kinda confused why the law was called on him for cheating on his wife? I know I saw Bob Hunt's truck up in front of his current home a handful of times right before he filed the countersuit against Todd Esters, I figure Bob Hunt put the whole idea in his head.
blondie

Horse Cave, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2008
annonymous wrote:
Oh, I scared now. That bi--h can eat sh-t and die. She just thinks she bad.<quoted text>
Hun! Maybe instead of sitting on your ass all day behind the computer eating twinkies and being so ignorant minded, you should try getting a job, and then you would think bitch. Velvet is a tough women your probably just jealous your not strong enough to handle her work load. By the way just to clarify for your small mind the so called "fight" that happened was between the neighboor and the daughter, Lindsay, which I might add was over two years ago. So stop digging up the past and get off your twinkie eating ass and get a job you ignorant moron.
light line

Franklin, TN

#12 Oct 16, 2008
If you want to see Cave City proceed to go anywhere then you need to get the three clowns off of the council. Being Leon Adwell, Todd Estes, and Donnie Davidson. You watch and see if Todd doesn't go down quicker than you would amagine. Mark my word. And for the other two that can barely spell there own damn name you don't have a chance in the upcoming election.
Roger Scott

Franklin, TN

#13 Oct 16, 2008
if you have a problem with me or my work come to me and settle this face to face. Seem all of you like to hide behind a computer and then go to church on sunday like you havent done anything wrong. You are only fooling yourself not God. For some of you the games you have been are playing are about over. i think you have hurt enough people in this town and you have put this town back at least ten years. If you had someone else in my spot this town wouldn't look as good as it is. There are time that my crew and myself have gone out of our way and bent over backward for the people of this town but we dont feel like anyone is thankful for what we have done. If you dont believe us, come and ride along with us.
blondie2

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 16, 2008
I think you all do a good job,I don't think they really have a problem with the way you do your job sounds like its more personal,I don't know any of you but I do live in cave city-my trash is always picked up on tine along with brush picked up in a timely manner isn't that your job ,thats all thats required right-so I'd say its all personal ,there are more people that feel the same as I do Keep up the good work.
annonymous

Port Orange, FL

#15 Oct 16, 2008
Blondie, apparently the truth hurts and you are the moran by the way. P.S. I don't like twinkies and I work 12 hr. a day, so bite me.
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hun! Maybe instead of sitting on your ass all day behind the computer eating twinkies and being so ignorant minded, you should try getting a job, and then you would think bitch. Velvet is a tough women your probably just jealous your not strong enough to handle her work load. By the way just to clarify for your small mind the so called "fight" that happened was between the neighboor and the daughter, Lindsay, which I might add was over two years ago. So stop digging up the past and get off your twinkie eating ass and get a job you ignorant moron.
a joke right

Glasgow, KY

#17 Apr 15, 2011
Roger Scott wrote:
if you have a problem with me or my work come to me and settle this face to face. Seem all of you like to hide behind a computer and then go to church on sunday like you havent done anything wrong. You are only fooling yourself not God. For some of you the games you have been are playing are about over. i think you have hurt enough people in this town and you have put this town back at least ten years. If you had someone else in my spot this town wouldn't look as good as it is. There are time that my crew and myself have gone out of our way and bent over backward for the people of this town but we dont feel like anyone is thankful for what we have done. If you dont believe us, come and ride along with us.
You got paid more than enough for what you did.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Glasgow, KY

#18 Apr 15, 2011
Roger Scott wrote:
Better not ride along, might wind up in Court, bending backs etc.
Right just look at what you done to citizens.
maintenance

UK

#19 Apr 15, 2011
Roger Scott wrote:
He hasn't ever faced anyone face to face all he every done is snuck around peoples back and got them. You wouldn't believe how is bragged about what he has done and how Bob wouldn't fire him.
TJE

Glasgow, KY

#20 Apr 15, 2011
does Hunt still have Roger on suspension?
Somebody

Glasgow, KY

#21 Apr 15, 2011
Roger Scott wrote:
Ride that's all I see anybody do!!! Ride ride ride...
a joke right

Glasgow, KY

#22 Apr 15, 2011
is he being investigated?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amber poteat 2 hr City 3
Jenny 3 hr Move on 1
cave city mayor ready to bankrupt the city (Jan '15) 5 hr Connie 6
angel 9 hr Guy 8
CC dance hall 11 hr Truth 1
New mayors redneck liquor store at 31w/hwy 90 (Mar '15) 11 hr Truth 18
where can i find some meth (Dec '11) Thu Jamal 92

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance