First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Smiths Grove, KY

#42 Feb 4, 2011
I know for a fact he's a thief and a damn coward
because all he knows how to do is go steal peoples guns and drugs and other property and puts the blame on someone else so when he gets in trouble he drags about 5 to 6 more people with him so then there are innocent people that go to jail because he's a fu**in dumb ass that does't know any better.
And then he wants to threaten people because he's the one in trouble and doing all the ratting. He needs to get a damn life and quit threatning people because he's going to cross the wrong person and they are going to kick his ass.
citizen

Glasgow, KY

#43 Feb 5, 2011
he is right were he needs to be in jail. he needs to get out and get a job. but he likes that easey money hell dont we all . but maybe this jail shit will do him good but if it dont i hope he gets life next time
shane

United States

#44 Aug 26, 2012
Is he still in jail?
ppl

Mount Washington, KY

#45 Aug 27, 2012
shane wrote:
Is he still in jail?
wow really bring up a post that's over a yr old! If ya wanna know where he is just ask around!
jon

Glasgow, KY

#46 Aug 29, 2012
Yes hes still in jail.and this is asking around! Ha ha
ppl

Mount Washington, KY

#47 Aug 29, 2012
Ask ppl who know him, not on a site where ppl are just gonna run there mouth like they have been!
hissisterashley
#48 Sep 11, 2012
wtf??4real? ya on here bashin ppl. im pretty sure ya have made mistakes2. not every1 is perfect..jus sayin. yea hes locked up but his ex sleeps with all his boys. poor thing. maybe ifshe would keep them legs closed josh wldnt have said or did nething. N learn2 post yas namesf u gone tlk shit cuz im suremy bubba will hola at ya when he get out
ball

United States

#49 Oct 2, 2012
He's out jail by now cause his girl is preggo..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 148,986
Nathaniel Turner and Jennie Adams 3 hr Jamie 1
Reece 3 hr Dam skippy 3
Hardees on East Main (May '12) 4 hr serious 10
Dump The Trump 5 hr another voter 54
Mowing 6 hr Carrie 1
Lorne Saltsman (Feb '12) 6 hr Wondering 35

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cave City Mortgages