First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Real Woman

Cave City, KY

#1 Dec 1, 2010
wat do you people think bout dis sorry azz bastad? wish he wud get locked up 4eva and neva get out this world wud b a betta place if ya ask me
Bojama

Cave City, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2010
where's he at now?\
Real Woman

Cave City, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2010
in cave city bein a thief the m' fer needs to be in jail nd not round here..
know him

Cave City, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2010
who did he steal from this time?
Hear

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2010
I heard he was a woman beater too..
Yeah

Cave City, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2010
yeah hes worthless but people make sure your locking your doors during the day and at night he is a thief and he is a woman beater also little girl hes got is to pretty to put up with that shit he needs to just go to jail where he belongs
calvin

Cave City, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2010
Whos he with now?
to real woman

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2010
you should be locked up until you learn not to speak in a foreign language
Real Woman

Cave City, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2010
haha... He does need 2 b locked up fo real.. hes with dat dark complected real pretty girl.. she deserves betta thats fo show..
Haha

Franklin, TN

#10 Dec 5, 2010
Yall wanna talk shyt here, he aint hard to find... If you dont know him personally you shouldn't be on here spreading rumors.
Real Woman

Cave City, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2010
Umm... Im pretty sure dat everyone on here nos him ... this is a public forum we can say wat we want 2.. he is no good! anyone dat iz friends wit him is just as no good as him.. dats ok though cuz he is fixin 2 spend a long azz time in jail and i cant wait we all kno he is a thief robbin people and stealin shit his time will come cant wait till the cops get his stupid azz..
calvin

Cave City, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2010
Haha wrote:
Yall wanna talk shyt here, he aint hard to find... If you dont know him personally you shouldn't be on here spreading rumors.
He aint hard to find? He won't show his face to me!!
Real Woman

Cave City, KY

#13 Dec 6, 2010
Dats be cuz he is 2 chicken shyt he wants his boyz to do evrything fo him but he cant take care of hisself.. he has his coming.. hope he spends da rest of his life in jail where he belongs
his sister

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2010
Real Woman wrote:
Dats be cuz he is 2 chicken shyt he wants his boyz to do evrything fo him but he cant take care of hisself.. he has his coming.. hope he spends da rest of his life in jail where he belongs
If ur such a real woman..why dont u put ur name on here bytch?
Real Woman

Cave City, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2010
it doesnt matta does it.. this is a public forum if u dnt lyke wat u c stay off tha page.. ya'll dont need to be gettin all mad dat he iz in trouble if you do the crime you pay da time.. he knows betta.. dont have no sympathy fo him or ya'll ya digg .. people can change hes had plenty chances and aint neva changed yet he deserves wat he gets.. when u guna realize dat homie u cant steal from peeps and den not expect to get in trouble fo it.. itz his own damn fault noone elses ..
stupidity

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 7, 2010
all of you that want to talk about someone need to learn how how to talk first... go to school losers!!!
Love this Attention

Franklin, TN

#17 Dec 7, 2010
I love the fact that your alls lives is so pathetic that you all sit on your comps all day and just talk shit and mostly about shit you have no idea about...i just sit back and laugh...If you all are as Real as you claim to be Man or Woman up and post that real name on here...But i prolly wouldnt either if i was ashamed of my life as you all are...I dont know one person out here walkin that josh is affraid of...but obviously your scared to death of him and his boys b/c your sittin on your asses hiddin behind a screen. So keep hiddin and talkin your shit we love it...That means josh is famous enough to be in your thoughts all day long...get a life and quit worryin abt josh...
Wow

Cave City, KY

#18 Dec 7, 2010
OK.. um wow!! This is ridiculous you people want to sit here and act like Joshua Sanders is a saint or something. Why would you commend someone on being a thief? Hmm.. I don't understand that comment. People work there ass off for the stuff they have and then to have someone break in there house and steal what they have worked hard for! Is that right? No, it's not! He deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail. And yes I do know what Im talking about I used to be a friend of the familiy's until I got tired of all the bad stuff that came along with it. You people need to get off your asses get real jobs and quit living off of a drug dealing thief that isnt even making honest money. Hope the cops bust him for everything they possibly can and he spends the rest of his pathetic life in prison where he belongs!
to wow

Glasgow, KY

#19 Dec 8, 2010
hope in one hand and shiit in the other, see which one fills first . . . just saying. . . lol.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20 Dec 8, 2010
WOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Whiteside (Dec '08) 8 hr Whitsnake111 4
Soooooo Tammy at Beer store Sat Tommy 8
Jessica perkans (Dec '15) Sat Concerned 11
2Pretty Express Fri surroundings 2
Freds to close? Thu Tom 3
Begging for money from local churches (Jul '12) Jan 18 Joe 51
Sharon sturgeon Jan 17 Tess 2

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance