Horse Cave, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2008
love it
friend

Munfordville, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2008
bitch man 2121 wrote:
man its good for the soul
you won't think that when your soul is burning in hell.
pot

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2008
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
you won't think that when your soul is burning in hell.
your face hell be burning in hell mr.friend
pot

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2008
*your face WELL be burning in hell
love it

Greensburg, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2008
u aint gonna burn in hell for smoking weed...there aint nothing about it in the bible and plus god put it here didnt he?...plus there isnt any real proof that weed has killed anyone its alot better for u then drinking alchohol plus u function alot better when ur high then u do when ur drunk...all weed does is relax u give u a appetite...it really aint bad for u
abcd

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2008
It needs to be legal!!!
Who has ever killed or hurt someone for smoking herb? This world would be alot better place if people would smoke!!!!
fun

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2008
i think pot is smoking pot right now he is having trouble getting his words out hehehe
pot

Edmonton, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2008
love it wrote:
u aint gonna burn in hell for smoking weed...there aint nothing about it in the bible and plus god put it here didnt he?...plus there isnt any real proof that weed has killed anyone its alot better for u then drinking alchohol plus u function alot better when ur high then u do when ur drunk...all weed does is relax u give u a appetite...it really aint bad for u
right on man
lil stoney

Edmonton, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2008
hell yeah ill smoke pot untill the day i die. i would give my vowls to a sack of weed. it the perfect man.it dont talk back, it makes me happy,i love 2 spend my money on it,it calms me down,its always there 4 me,and ive met alot of peo. just as crazy and fun as me. what more could u ask 4? now thats true love. theres not one bad thang i can say about it.
ready

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 30, 2008
love it wrote:
i think it says to obey the laws of the land so i belive it is illegal in and around cave city so it is in the bible
tutu

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 3, 2008
well i get the medical $hit yeah baby mines legal u cant do nothing bout it being legal can ya beeyotch!!
rat

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 3, 2008
someone on here is a RAT!!!!!!!!!! Snitches end up in ditches!
weeeellll

Smyrna, TN

#16 Oct 3, 2008
ready wrote:
<quoted text>
i think it says to obey the laws of the land so i belive it is illegal in and around cave city so it is in the bible
Then you are likely going to burn in hell for speeding. Or talking on your cell phone while driving.

You don't burn in hell for any actual action. Hell is a punishment for refusing to recognize Jesus as Lord.

I personally do not find pot to be a compromise of faith. Anymore than a glass of wine at supper.

There is a lot in this life the bible left to us to figure out. However I respect your belief and I would treat it the same way I do alcohol - I don't drink it in front of those who think it is wrong.

Romans 14 says: Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way. As one who is in the Lord Jesus, I am fully convinced that no food is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for him it is unclean. If your brother is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy your brother for whom Christ died. Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil. For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and approved by men.
yeah

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Oct 4, 2008
only reason the govt dont make weed legal is because they cant find away to tax it...and god forbid something being sold without the govt making money off it
not

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 4, 2008
no thanks
Pot Head From Hell

AOL

#19 Oct 5, 2008
F*c* Any1 Who Dont Like F*c* You All G*d*mn Buzz Killers
Pot Head From Hell

AOL

#20 Oct 5, 2008
Pot That Is.....F*c*

Since: Oct 08

Wonderland

#21 Nov 15, 2008
Ganja = love <3
christen

Horse Cave, KY

#22 Dec 10, 2008
Pot Head From Hell wrote:
F*c* Any1 Who Dont Like F*c* You All G*d*mn Buzz Killers
rated a peanut lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can i find some meth (Dec '11) 4 min Walter 68
Jessica Powell 53 min Bbh 4
what happened to deanna? (Oct '09) 1 hr I Know 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Naughty SIL 132,257
Is Doty Ready? 2 hr clayton 9
Alcohol 21 hr Sad 3
Shelley Auto Sales (Sep '08) Sat Ya haters 91 81
Cave City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cave City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cave City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cave City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]