need2know

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2010
anyone know when that's going to be this year?
like where dino world was $1 and jessie james was $1.

wantin to findout the date, thanks.

Minor Gossett hhh

“I am da binger queen”

Since: Mar 09

Minor Hollar

#2 Sep 6, 2010
need2know wrote:
anyone know when that's going to be this year?
like where dino world was $1 and jessie james was $1.
wantin to findout the date, thanks.
Do you want to go to Dino World to see your family?
janny

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2010
9/25 for sure. don't know if that includes 9/26 also, or not.
Update

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2010
yes dinomite weekend at dinosaur world is sept 25 & 26 this yr. Ull need proof of what county u live in. Most use there drivers licens. It is from 8:30am till bout 5:30pm. Keep n mind it takes bout 1hr and 30 mins ro go thru normaly so get there no later than 4:30pm

Minor Gossett hhh

“I am da binger queen”

Minor Hollar

#5 Sep 12, 2010
Update wrote:
yes dinomite weekend at dinosaur world is sept 25 & 26 this yr. Ull need proof of what county u live in. Most use there drivers licens. It is from 8:30am till bout 5:30pm. Keep n mind it takes bout 1hr and 30 mins ro go thru normaly so get there no later than 4:30pm
FYI the dinosaurs are not real so, if you are thinking about feeding a few of your little inbred children to them it wont work. Sorry
need2know

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2010
UR STUPID.
tooth

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2010
Anybody with one tooth and one dollar comes to cave city to get into the dino-world and other attractions. It's a great time for all!
Huh

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2010
everyone knows there not real.Y do u have to b so rude minor gossett hhh?
Really

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2010
Ya know Minor whoever the hell you are every damn post you comment on it is always something smart and stupid.. why dont you keep your comments to yourself you old biatch.. Dinasour World is a childrens place. Ya know kids that like to enjoy themselves havent you ever heard of that before.. This post was made just to see who knew when it was not for you to get on here and say dumb shit that is not even relevant to the question. so why dont you stfu and buy you some wrinkle cream because your pic on here if that is even you.. looks like you need to brush them nasty ass teeth of yours and buy some olay wrinkle cream.. leave people alone and get a new hobby ok!

Minor Gossett hhh

“I am da binger queen”

Minor Hollar

#10 Sep 18, 2010
Really wrote:
Ya know Minor whoever the hell you are every damn post you comment on it is always something smart and stupid.. why dont you keep your comments to yourself you old biatch.. Dinasour World is a childrens place. Ya know kids that like to enjoy themselves havent you ever heard of that before.. This post was made just to see who knew when it was not for you to get on here and say dumb shit that is not even relevant to the question. so why dont you stfu and buy you some wrinkle cream because your pic on here if that is even you.. looks like you need to brush them nasty ass teeth of yours and buy some olay wrinkle cream.. leave people alone and get a new hobby ok!
I had to let all of you stupid inbred hicks know that the dinos werent real. I wouldn't want all of you backwards holler living morons to go there with your shotguns "a looken fer some meat fer dinner".
Really

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2010
Your stupid ok.. I mean really you should be ashamed of yourself. You need GOD in your life so I will pray for you!
reece

Canton, OH

#12 Sep 24, 2010
what all places are included in the dolar days besides Dinoasaur world and the wild life museum?
need2know

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 24, 2010
last year, the rides at jessie james was $1 also.

Minor Gossett hhh

“I am da binger queen”

Minor Hollar

#14 Sep 24, 2010
Really wrote:
Your stupid ok.. I mean really you should be ashamed of yourself. You need GOD in your life so I will pray for you!
and you need to get off of welare and out of that trailer you live in.
looking for info

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2010
how can you find any info on this weekends events like who all is doing this and whats the cost i heard horse rides are 20 dollars and bumper cars are 3 for some and 1 for other places depends on where you go
smart_as_can_be_

Harvest, AL

#16 Sep 25, 2010
Minor Gossett hhh wrote:
<quoted text>and you need to get off of welare and out of that trailer you live in.
You have been reported. Take it as it is. and keep your mouth shut. Your the trailer trash welfare drawing red neck backwoods stupid cold hearted dumbo with no life or consideration for others. I suppose that's why you spend all your time on here because nobody can stand to be around in person. you probably stink like a pill of cow shit because that's the only thing that comes from you on here is bull shit.
Jaye from cave city

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Sep 25, 2010
dollar days started today the 25th & run through the 26th. this includes the wildlife mueseum, dinosaur world,& the rides at jessie james/ky action park are 1dollar each this does not include horse rides, also the go-cart place across from mc donalds is participating. ive gotten my info mixed up but someplace is offering children under 12 get free admission, & someplace also has a discounted price of $3.00. good deals either way. i over heard someone mention that the wax mueseum was also doing dollar days but cannot confirm this at the present time. get ur families out & enjoy this beautiful weather. some of the counties that qualify 4 this discount are, barren,hart,allen & warren.
fun

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 25, 2010
dino world was fun for the kids
fun

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 25, 2010
also, i didn't see anyone list kentucky down under, i believe its participating too, there #is in the phonebook. ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute guys at akebono Glasgow 9 min Nasty 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min ChromiuMan 151,904
Patrica Logsdon (Aug '15) 52 min Ball player 78 7
kelsey stinnett 1 hr Brittany 1
Donald Trump and the Republican Party 1 hr ha 5
shyla conally (Sep '08) 1 hr Hahahaha 100
Pedophile Arrested in Glasgow 1 hr ohmy 4

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cave City Mortgages