nikki

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2010
--UP IN uno ky --great eating--real bbq--and real nice people! been there 2 times-really good
stanley

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2010
I TOOK THE family there friday night--it was real good-I was surprized!! wow-a good place to eat!
busybee

Glasgow, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2013
nikki wrote:
--UP IN uno ky --great eating--real bbq--and real nice people! been there 2 times-really good
Yep, Good food. But something has got to be done about the parking, Glad there doing great, But when you can not see to pull out on a busy highway,and can't see whats coming, it is an accident waiting to happen.
skin floot

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 15, 2013
that blonde that works there has a hot backside and i bet her vajj tastes like honey butter. mmmmm

Since: Jul 13

Manhattan, IL

#6 Jul 3, 2013
We went to mama Lou's barbecue in Munfordville and sat there for 20 minutes watching other people being served. We finally walked out. Was it because we were from out of town? That was the only reason we could think of. Pretty sad.
carie

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Always ask to speak to the manager after you have waited too long.
Resident

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2013
lpdsgt509 wrote:
We went to mama Lou's barbecue in Munfordville and sat there for 20 minutes watching other people being served. We finally walked out. Was it because we were from out of town? That was the only reason we could think of. Pretty sad.
Do like I do. Raise a scene. HEY, Service over here?
sickofit

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jun 15, 2014
Great food but the nasty old man is a perv...I have been told by a lot of the gals that work and have worked there he is the reason for them leaving. Always rubbing grabbing and kissing on them. His wife can't be that dumb or blind. I'm sure that's why they still have the blonde around no telling how many times his grabbed that phat ass. But she seems like the type to enjoy that stuff
Jay Jay

Horse Cave, KY

#11 Jun 18, 2014
sickofit wrote:
Great food but the nasty old man is a perv...I have been told by a lot of the gals that work and have worked there he is the reason for them leaving. Always rubbing grabbing and kissing on them. His wife can't be that dumb or blind. I'm sure that's why they still have the blonde around no telling how many times his grabbed that phat ass. But she seems like the type to enjoy that stuff
If you think she seems like that type why don't you try grabbing her ass. Her old man would take care of your ass that's for sure.
Chris

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Jun 19, 2014
Lol.. She is the type!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Reality 5,032
Hold ups 23 min Suitedgirth 1
Voting for Doty or Trautman? 57 min you are right 70
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,588
hunter pierce (Jan '14) 2 hr Creeper 5
Whitney at Akebono 2 hr Christian garmon 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 hr BTIAC 81,635
•••
•••
Cave City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cave City Jobs

•••
•••