falsely juged

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2009
She's changed so much since she got with Robert do you think it's the real deal has she really changed

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2009
yeah she has, it's amazing what happens when you get someone who actually cares about you.
I tell the truth

Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2009
that b*tch will never change she needs to have her throat f-en slit for what she did to zach and tyler tyler is a great guy what the f*ck is wrong with her she hasn't changed and never will i heard she's still f*ckin around with zach anyway

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 22, 2009
f**k you guys chelsea has changed and tyler can rot in hell for all i care he's a f**kin liar and needs to die so you jst need to shut the hell up you godd**ned f*ck face
super sexy skizzor

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2009
whoa this shit is totally wierd now what was she has supposedly done to zack or whatever?

Since: Sep 12

Cave City, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2012
shes married to jeremy pennington and has a little girl by robert and a boy on the way.

Since: Sep 12

Cave City, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2012
and whoever you are "I tell the truth"... idk kno how tyler is now. but when i was dating him the whole time he was cheating on me with multiple girls. zach is the one who finally told me. so at the time he wasnt a good person. but like i said that could of changed. but personally now i just dont give a f*ck :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Budget Inn 4 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
Chris Holder shooting 6 hr Oh well 7
New Bar in town 19 hr HOG POWER 4
Cave City Teenagers (Oct '13) 23 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 26
cave city go vote Thu Resident 7
whos the biggest [email protected] in cave city rita king o... (Apr '14) Mar 21 godfather 6
Jason white dude Mar 21 Melinda 4

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cave City Mortgages