car accident in cave city today

Posted in the Cave City Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
granny

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2008
Does anyone hav e any info on the automobile accident that occurred this afternoon on the bridge just past cracker barrel.
Drag Strip

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2008
granny wrote:
Does anyone hav e any info on the automobile accident that occurred this afternoon on the bridge just past cracker barrel.
no but i wish CCPD would sit there and write tickets until they devlope carpul tunnel syndrome.The damn idiots fly through there.I got hit a few years ago by a person who had already had 2 prior wrecks less than 2 weeks.
Jess

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2008
yeah a miata hit a magnum pretty much head on. The people in the magnum are ok but the miata ppl went to TJ My towing co. picked up the magnum and it is pretty well totaled they said the miata was even worse!
also

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2008
I know it saves gas driving these small cars but I am so scared of them,I mean when you get hit in them they crush like a tin can,your in danger in any but those real small cars seem more dangerous don't you think?
Abby

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2008
This is the article in the newspapper..
CAVE CITY Two people were injured in a head-on collision that occurred around 4 p.m. Thursday at the overpass on Mammoth Cave Road.

Andrea Kizer, 32, of Britt-lyn Way, Cave City, was transported to Caverna Memorial Hospital for treatment of injuries, while Jamie Dugger, age unknown, 804 S. Main, Jellico, Tenn., initially refused medical treatment but was later transferred to T.J. Samson Community Hospital in Glasgow, according to the Cave City Police Department.

The wreck occurred when Kizer, who was traveling eastbound in a 1997 Mazda Miata on Mammoth Cave Road, crossed the center lane into the path of a 2005 Dodge Magnum driven by Dugger. Kizer was charged with DUI, first offense, the police report said.

Officer Wes England with the CCPD investigated the scene and was assisted by Major Mike Gibbons.
MeMe

Gallatin, TN

#6 Dec 16, 2008
The girl driving the Miata broke all of the bones in her pelvis. It'll be awhile before she walks again.
HMMM

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2008
I hope she recovers fully. I wish her the best..
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2008
She was probably drinking at Bodeans. they have to get customers drunk to pay the skank bartender.
MeMe

Gallatin, TN

#9 Dec 16, 2008
Drinking or not drinking...I don't wish broken bones, pain, an incredibly hard recovery full of physical therapy & learning to walk again, followed by a lifetime of problems on anyone. Not even my worst enemy. I am wholeheartedly, 100% against driving after drinking, but I also don't want to see ANYONE suffer.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2008
MeMe wrote:
Drinking or not drinking...I don't wish broken bones, pain, an incredibly hard recovery full of physical therapy & learning to walk again, followed by a lifetime of problems on anyone. Not even my worst enemy. I am wholeheartedly, 100% against driving after drinking, but I also don't want to see ANYONE suffer.
I don't want to see anyone in pain either. She was drinking and driving and I am guessing was falling asleep. I know bodeans over serves their customers and the bartender there is not real bright.
MeMe

Gallatin, TN

#11 Dec 16, 2008
I'm sorry. I think I mistook your comment. I think drinking an driving is a horrible thing to do. I have never been to Bodeans, and I'm not even from KY. I have heard quite colorful things about Bodeans though from these forums!

Since: Sep 08

Waynesboro, TN

#12 Dec 17, 2008
Are the owners and bartenders at Bodeans not aware they can be held liable if they continue to serve an intoxicated customer and let them leave the premises?
nasty

Glasgow, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2008
yeah thats bad when they know your drunk and let you leave
get it straight

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Dec 17, 2008
i'm the bartender @ bodean's and 4 the last time, i'm not a skank, and who's 2 say that i'm "not real bright"? i'm actually very intelligent. and andrea did not leave here drunk, nor was she falling asleep @ the wheel. i wish u ppl would get ur facts straight b4 u get on here and spread lies. and 2 all of those on here who think they know me, i assure u that u don't. u probably think i'm one of the bartenders that was here previously that would let ppl leave here drunk and get behind the wheel of a car. i'm not. i'm aware of the consequences of serving someone alcohol and them driving drunk and getting a dui or having an accident. andrea's my best friend and i wouldn't let her or anyone else leave here intoxicated and drive. i've taken all of my alcohol classes and passed them with flying colors, but that's besides the point! i wouldn't want anyone driving drunk, especially getting into a car wreck and getting injured. intoxicated or not!
Squirel

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2008
Drag Strip wrote:
<quoted text>no but i wish CCPD would sit there and write tickets until they devlope carpul tunnel syndrome.The damn idiots fly through there.I got hit a few years ago by a person who had already had 2 prior wrecks less than 2 weeks.
they use to sit there until the city had to send 2 officers to Dr Reddys office for carpul tunnel syndrome.That was from writting so damn many tickets there.
hc grad

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 17, 2008
Does anyone know what happened in the accident in front of Caverna Elementry the other day??
MeMe

Gallatin, TN

#17 Dec 17, 2008
Andrea is my best friend. I don't know anything about you or any of the other bartender's at Bodeans. I also don't know anything about people leaving there after drinking. I just meant I have read a lot of things on these forums about Bodeans and people drinking there. Of course, I don't think any of them are true b/c all of the posts about Andrea are blatant lies. I do know what happened during Andrea's accident. She definitely wasn't falling asleep!
get it straight

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Dec 17, 2008
MeMe wrote:
Andrea is my best friend. I don't know anything about you or any of the other bartender's at Bodeans. I also don't know anything about people leaving there after drinking. I just meant I have read a lot of things on these forums about Bodeans and people drinking there. Of course, I don't think any of them are true b/c all of the posts about Andrea are blatant lies. I do know what happened during Andrea's accident. She definitely wasn't falling asleep!
i wasn't talking about you saying anything bad. it was 2 all of the idiots on this site that can't get their info straight b4 they get on here and try 2 ruin lies by lying about ppl. sorry 4 the misunderstanding.
MeMe

Gallatin, TN

#19 Dec 17, 2008
I didn't think you were. That's cool. I've noticed so many people slamming Andrea and the bartenders at Bodeans on these forums that it's sick! All lies too. I hate that you guys have to read ("listen") to that!

Since: Sep 08

Winchester, KY

#20 Dec 17, 2008
MeMe wrote:
I didn't think you were. That's cool. I've noticed so many people slamming Andrea and the bartenders at Bodeans on these forums that it's sick! All lies too. I hate that you guys have to read ("listen") to that!
I didn't mean to slam anyone. Was asking questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are cave city police cowards in traffic stops 2 hr Who can 5
Chris Holder shooting 2 hr Who can 14
New Bar in town 4 hr foody 7
Albert E. Stephens Tammy Holder 16 hr Coltonsrealdaddy 2
Hotty At The Dollar Store Sat Shane 1
Jessica Edwards Taylor Perkins and maybe cross Sat Be truthful 1
cave city go vote (Sep '16) Fri Harry Mason 8

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance