Who do you think will run for Cave Ci...

Who do you think will run for Cave City mayor?

Created by politico on Feb 13, 2012

197 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bobby Reynolds

Dwayne Hatcher

Larry Davidson

Gary Hogan

Mike Houchens

Kenneth Moulder

Bob Hunt

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Danny

United States

#41 Aug 7, 2012
Forrest Wise filed earlier this week.
Bevo

Glasgow, KY

#42 Aug 8, 2012
As of late yesterday Forrest had not filed. Maybe he filed for Caverna Superintendant.
CoX News Alert

Glasgow, KY

#43 Aug 11, 2012
It's official Crazy Fat GuY has filed........ Repeat.. Crazy Fat Guy has filed....... Friday at 4:00PM CST...Crazy Fat Guy was spotted waddling into the county clerk to file his intent and petition papers......

There will be pot with every chicken when he gets in.
late arrival

Horse Cave, KY

#44 Aug 12, 2012
A surprise candidate is waiting to announce late in the afternoon of the deadline....should make the race interesting.
Bevo

Glasgow, KY

#45 Aug 12, 2012
late arrival wrote:
A surprise candidate is waiting to announce late in the afternoon of the deadline....should make the race interesting.
Who ever she or he is had better not wait too late........maybe Chris Holder is returning.
MGrams

Chaska, MN

#46 Aug 12, 2012
You might as well get some scapegoat into office the city is going downhill faster than a turd can be flushed so what difference does it make. Whoever you put in there will take at least 4 years to get the connections Hunt had and even then they better hope they can influence the state officials and companies to help the city out. At this point it will take a miracle to straighten out the city.
dane

United States

#47 Aug 12, 2012
Hunt didn't have any connections except with the alcohol administration. Reynolds has been a better mayor in 10 months than any mayor in the towns history. I wish he would run, but have heard he didn't want to committ to a full term.
Bevo

Glasgow, KY

#48 Aug 13, 2012
4:00 come and gone. No filings today tomorrow will be a bundle of suspense and questions.
MGrams

Chaska, MN

#49 Aug 13, 2012
dane wrote:
Hunt didn't have any connections except with the alcohol administration. Reynolds has been a better mayor in 10 months than any mayor in the towns history. I wish he would run, but have heard he didn't want to committ to a full term.
Matter of opinion and who you believe is important. Reynolds may have done better but so far what as he done to improve the economy or revenue for the city in 10 months. He fired a person or two but nothing more realy has hapened and when the mayyor is in office for only 4 yrs 10 months is a lot of wasted time if nothing is getting done. My opinion still stays the same that cc will take a long long time to move ahead.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#50 Aug 13, 2012
dane wrote:
All this from someone who makes a good argument for intelligence testing requirements for the right to vote.
Cindi

United States

#51 Aug 13, 2012
I bet Bob Hunt files for mayor and Pam Hunt for council.
lol

Horse Cave, KY

#52 Aug 14, 2012
Did they ever find the missing money?
peep eye

Glasgow, KY

#53 Aug 14, 2012
Bob Hunt seen hiding in bushes outside county clerks office - stay tuned for an update....
danny

Glasgow, KY

#54 Aug 17, 2012
tweeter wrote:
looks like a three man race. hatcher,hunt, and hogan.
i hope like hell hunt or hogan dont run if one of them got it this town would go to shit
Dottie

Horse Cave, KY

#55 Aug 18, 2012
Looks like Cave City will have a chance. Hopefully, Dewayne will continue what Reynolds has started and return Cave City to a respectable community and not the laughing stock of Central Kentucky.
pam

United States

#56 Aug 18, 2012
One thing cave city will miss about bob hunt is that he knew cave city inside and out better than anyone that ever lived here, he has lived and worked here all his life and he really enjoyed being a mayor that could devote the time to the job and he never complained about how cave city had deteriorated so much over the last 50 years, he loved the dump meth motels that his folks ran now just as much as he did in there prime.

Not sure about Dwayne, but he is involved in several activities outside the mayors office at the school, church, etc. plus i always thought Dwayne was involved with a lot in horse cave and lived up there during the last few years.
Bob

Bowling Green, KY

#58 Aug 29, 2012
I'm running and I'm ahead in the polls. I will be your next mayor. Roll out the barrel, we will have a barrel of fun.
Bob

Bowling Green, KY

#59 Aug 29, 2012
peep eye wrote:
Bob Hunt seen hiding in bushes outside county clerks office - stay tuned for an update....
I will be your next mayor.
just sayin

Munfordville, KY

#60 Aug 29, 2012
pam wrote:
One thing cave city will miss about bob hunt is that he knew cave city inside and out better than anyone that ever lived here, he has lived and worked here all his life and he really enjoyed being a mayor that could devote the time to the job and he never complained about how cave city had deteriorated so much over the last 50 years, he loved the dump meth motels that his folks ran now just as much as he did in there prime.
Not sure about Dwayne, but he is involved in several activities outside the mayors office at the school, church, etc. plus i always thought Dwayne was involved with a lot in horse cave and lived up there during the last few years.
You must be thinking about Dwayne's brother, who passed away a couple of years ago. He lived in Horse Cave for many, many years and was involved in a lot of things, for that town. Dwayne has been in Cave City for many years, as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Richardson (Nov '08) 17 hr Jessica 8
top 10 uglyiest men in cave city kentucky 20 hr Wuzuglee 2
nelson Fri hehe 2
White women love black guys (Feb '17) Fri WATCHING LIVONIA 37
is there eny gay or bi men in cave city that ar... (Oct '09) Fri Scotty2Hottie 28
How are the rats in Hart co. Nov 14 Angie 6
Park Haven Duplexes (Apr '10) Nov 11 Fyi 33

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cave City Mortgages