**star motel n cave city**

**star motel n cave city**

Posted in the Cave City Forum

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 4, 2012
Worst place i have EVER stayed in my life. Manager is "off" trys to make friends with you and if u dont go to his BBQ's or spend time talking to his crazy ass or his strange wife they jack ur rent up, stare at u every time u drive in or out, and become very rude and change dates to when ur rent is due. I wouldnt recommend this place to my worst enemy. The rooms r shit,very small,not cleaned at all, sinks leak, and if u go to stay u will see 4 ur self what trash it is and what trash its run by.
wowzer

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Briansbaby36021 wrote:
Worst place i have EVER stayed in my life. Manager is "off" trys to make friends with you and if u dont go to his BBQ's or spend time talking to his crazy ass or his strange wife they jack ur rent up, stare at u every time u drive in or out, and become very rude and change dates to when ur rent is due. I wouldnt recommend this place to my worst enemy. The rooms r shit,very small,not cleaned at all, sinks leak, and if u go to stay u will see 4 ur self what trash it is and what trash its run by.
and they let drug addicts stay there. There was a girl with black hair that lived on the end that sold her p&ssy to everyone. Nasty place.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 7, 2012
wowzer wrote:
<quoted text>
and they let drug addicts stay there. There was a girl with black hair that lived on the end that sold her p&ssy to everyone. Nasty place.
***yes its nasty ppl r rude, its just horrid!! yah i know the bitch u talkin about talk about NASTY LOOKIN, who would pay 4 that lol
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2012
so wht bout the nasty ppl that was stayin there sarah west an harold johnson?

Location hidden

#5 Jul 10, 2012
lmao wrote:
if ur asking if i know them or if they r there idk. I kept to myself
gena jaggers

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2012
lmao wrote:
Gena Jagers stayed there and my buddy would go smoke meth with her. When she couldn't pay cause her check ran out she paid in other ways

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dano, Gail, and Greg 15 hr Rose 3
Let me make this clear! 18 hr Olderandloved 15
does anybody know Tammy Eskridge Mon mike 1
Jennifer logsdon Mon For real 14
husband stealers Aug 20 Poo 2
White women love black guys (Feb '17) Aug 19 Timeglass30 40
End of an era Houchens closes this week Aug 19 marsha 6

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance