Who is Amber Poteet?
samantha wood

Cave City, KY

#22 Dec 25, 2008
theres my name and i sure dont like amber who ealse wants to join me in showing your name.Hell she said dont hide behind ur pc lol
old friend

Cave City, KY

#23 Dec 25, 2008
whats up amber i heard you was in the clink buti saw you today so i guess not well stay out of trouble and i know you will get youre shit together or its off to shawshank for you for real stay out of shit
Danielle

Bonnieville, KY

#24 Jan 8, 2009
i love my sister and some times i cant stand her. but i got her back.i know she would kick your a**.
amber poteet

United States

#25 Mar 29, 2009
i really love reading this shit yall are puttin out there about me well one thing samantha WOODS let meet up bitch
ding dong

Glasgow, KY

#26 Mar 31, 2009
hum wrote:
she f cked for money an she is 2 faced
if you dont have a job you f++k for money thats called a wife
Tiffani Avery

Tompkinsville, KY

#27 Apr 4, 2009
Look I know Amber. She has done some stupid sh*t, some real stupid shit. We all have you. But who really cares, she's had fun. That's all that matters. Amber, don't listen to them. Later Girl!
Angel

Glasgow, KY

#29 Oct 13, 2009
She's a Theif, and Lier, a rat and running from the law. Truth is she's a con. But sweetie leave it to the pro's cause your busted!
woman

Glasgow, KY

#30 Oct 13, 2009
hum wrote:
she f cked for money an she is 2 faced
Who don't,your gonna pay for it either way.With money or goods.
a insider

Versailles, KY

#31 Oct 13, 2009
Angel you are so stupid you are a crack head and if they catch amber you will be they next one to get busted you are only as good as the people you hang with and that is not good news for you
Angel

Glasgow, KY

#32 Oct 13, 2009
I know she's a rat, But also know when to trust her. I've known her all her life. She just broke the wrong bridge. I'm not hatein just waitin.
laughing

Cave City, KY

#33 Oct 13, 2009
sex_bunny19 wrote:
ok im talkin sh** about myself u about a stupied bit*H u need to find something better to do then talk about me ho lets here about ya self dont tell me ill find out
amber i wanna ask you something if this is you say so
laughing

Cave City, KY

#34 Oct 13, 2009
amber i wanna talk with you give me a number where i can reach you or daniell
mama

Glasgow, KY

#35 Oct 14, 2009
if i catch u back in my daughters truck i kick your fkong ass myself.i might be near 60 but i can still kick ass.
vic

Glasgow, KY

#36 Oct 14, 2009
i dont care what you all say about her i would do it in a min
jessica

Cave City, KY

#38 Oct 16, 2009
amber you need to grow up before you get your ass kicked,

Since: Oct 09

Glasgow, KY

#39 Oct 16, 2009
yall stupid a** tricks...yall only jealous...she is a good person..everyone has made mistakes get off her back for god sake
Laughing

Sunnyvale, CA

#40 Oct 16, 2009
Angel, a model. Thats 2 funny.

Glasgow, KY

#42 Oct 16, 2009
Laughing wrote:
Angel, a model. Thats 2 funny.
LMMFAO....i know right...more like modeling for crack head look-a-likes
denise

Glasgow, KY

#43 Oct 17, 2009
look i used 2 go 2 school with amber and we also used 2 be cool but 4real she aint done nothin but do everybody dirty shes nothin but a rat and a thief so f*ck her

Glasgow, KY

#44 Oct 17, 2009
denise wrote:
look i used 2 go 2 school with amber and we also used 2 be cool but 4real she aint done nothin but do everybody dirty shes nothin but a rat and a thief so f*ck her
like who gives a da*n what you think...i mean like you even matter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump Travel 2 min how about 65
Why does the World love alcohol so much (Jun '10) 7 min Drinker 69
Sidelines 40 min nope 6
Sonic's general manager 42 min nope 18
Katrina 23 hr Sky 4
Mary Coates 23 hr Sky 2
Sharon sturgeon Feb 21 Customer 7

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance