Mello

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

[QUOTE who="????"]Ur very first post u said a homosexual can be a Christian. Which is not true. Once ur a homosexual ur always going to be. So there is no way a homosexual can every be a christian.[/QUOTE]
I can see where you might get that from the way I worded it. That's not really what I meant ok. I thought I had made it clearer in the next post, but obviously not. A homosexual can be a christain IF they repent and change their ways and quit being a homosexual. In my personal opinion I feel that people can change, even homosexuals. I don't agree with "once a homosexual, always a homosexual." If a sinner, any sinner wants to change and become a christain, if they truly mean it in their heart, then they will quit sinning and live a christain life instead. Does that make it any clearer? If not, I don't know how to make it any clearer for you to understand what I am saying.
????

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

guest wrote:
dont you silly f*ckers have anything better to do than judge other people ? Oh yeah ,I forgot your cavemen !.......BAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA
Who the h*** are you. I bet ur a piece of trash. Why don't u put ur real name on here. CuZ u sure do talk alot of crap on here about every one. So why don't u shut ur stuip mouth n gtfo.
Josh Qualls

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>Who the h*** are you. I bet ur a piece of trash. Why don't u put ur real name on here. CuZ u sure do talk alot of crap on here about every one. So why don't u shut ur stuip mouth n gtfo.[/QUOTE]

Says the other person talking trash behind a fake name. You hide behind the name ????? And call others out for doing the same? I think you proved his point.
????

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Josh Qualls wrote:
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>Who the h*** are you. I bet ur a piece of trash. Why don't u put ur real name on here. CuZ u sure do talk alot of crap on here about every one. So why don't u shut ur stuip mouth n gtfo."

Says the other person talking trash behind a fake name. You hide behind the name ????? And call others out for doing the same? I think you proved his point.
Has anyone said ur name in a sentence. I think not. So shut ur mouth. End of conversation. N to all the people who surport gays needs to get a reality check. And show some common sense. It's wrong. And ur not born with it. U won't go to heaven if ur gay so don't say u will I mean pol on here can be really stuip

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>pol on here can be really stuip[/QUOTE]

You are proof of that my friend.
Dude

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

You people are crazy to be honest. I'm proud to be a Christian and to be honest ashamed of yourselves. I don't know what God you serve but he is not my God. My God preaches love and hope. My God says we are all sinners and deserve to go to Hell but it's through his love he sacrificed his son so that we may have eternal life if only we believe and follow him. Jesus sacrificed everything out of love for humanity. How can you fucking live with yourself showing so much hate towards one group of people. Gay people can go go heaven. You can go to heaven.

If you have the nerve to tell someone they can't go to heaven here's what I have to say to you. You're not God and you deserve to rot in hell!! I do too. Don't you damn forget it!!
Straight as an arrow

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Dude wrote:
You people are crazy to be honest. I'm proud to be a Christian and to be honest ashamed of yourselves. I don't know what God you serve but he is not my God. My God preaches love and hope. My God says we are all sinners and deserve to go to Hell but it's through his love he sacrificed his son so that we may have eternal life if only we believe and follow him. Jesus sacrificed everything out of love for humanity. How can you fucking live with yourself showing so much hate towards one group of people. Gay people can go go heaven. You can go to heaven.
If you have the nerve to tell someone they can't go to heaven here's what I have to say to you. You're not God and you deserve to rot in hell!! I do too. Don't you damn forget it!!
You claim to be a Christain yet you cus like a sailor. That is called being "lukewarm" in the bible and God says Ye that are lukewarm I shall spew you out of my mouth. It is also being a hypocrite. The bible plainly states that you are either for me or against me. There's no inbetween. It also plainly states that people are not to lie with the same sex or with animals. It is also not for fellow mankind to judge others. If a gay person, or any kind of sinner feels that they will go to heaven then they have that right. They will be the one to face God in the end, just like we all will and he will be the one to judge us. I personally wouldn't want to risk living that lifestyle. That doesn't mean I am not a sinner though. We are all sinners in some way or another. Being gay is no bigger a sin than say cussing, fornicating, breaking the law by driving over the speed limit, or even intentionally stealing a pen off someone's desk. It's society's view that labels some sins more abhorrent than others. I figure that I, along with countless others in this old sinful world will be spewed out of God's mouth because it's impossible not to sin. Straight is the path and narrow is the way to heaven, and few there be that find it.I don't feel that I am worthy enough to be one of those few.
???

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Dude wrote:

well my God is the one and the only he is the beginning and the end he created. The earth and is going to destroy it with 7 years of fire. God don't just teach love and hope u r wrong bout tht. U need a new lesson God teaches more than love and hope. But if u read the bible u will learn tht gays go to hell no matter what. Because they are unholy even if they go to church apperently u missed tht lesson. maybe u should consider going to church on Sunday morning and night and every church function do u can learn tht lesson n verse. Maybe u should go tlk to a preacher. So u can Learn

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>well my God is the one and the only he is the beginning and the end he created. The earth and is going to destroy it with 7 years of fire. God don't just teach love and hope u r wrong bout tht. U need a new lesson God teaches more than love and hope. But if u read the bible u will learn tht gays go to hell no matter what. Because they are unholy even if they go to church apperently u missed tht lesson. maybe u should consider going to church on Sunday morning and night and every church function do u can learn tht lesson n verse. Maybe u should go tlk to a preacher. So u can Learn[/QUOTE]

Give me the verse that says the earth will burn in fire for 7 years. And homosexuality is only mentioned in the old testament which died with Jesus.
???

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>well my God is the one and the only he is the beginning and the end he created. The earth and is going to destroy it with 7 years of fire. God don't just teach love and hope u r wrong bout tht. U need a new lesson God teaches more than love and hope. But if u read the bible u will learn tht gays go to hell no matter what. Because they are unholy even if they go to church apperently u missed tht lesson. maybe u should consider going to church on Sunday morning and night and every church function do u can learn tht lesson n verse. Maybe u should go tlk to a preacher. So u can Learn"

Give me the verse that says the earth will burn in fire for 7 years. And homosexuality is only mentioned in the old testament which died with Jesus.
It's in the new testament in the last book. U need to read revelations because it's in there. The old testament didnt die u r so wrong about tht. And homosexual is mentioned more than once it's in the new testament. The old testament still lives as Jesus lives with in us Jesus is not dead he still lives.

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>It's in the new testament in the last book. U need to read revelations because it's in there. The old testament didnt die u r so wrong about tht. And homosexual is mentioned more than once it's in the new testament. The old testament still lives as Jesus lives with in us Jesus is not dead he still lives.[/QUOTE]

Wrong there is no verse that says the earth will be destroyed by seven years of fire. Read Revelations 22:18. That is exactly what you're doing. Have you ever worked on a saturday? Exodus 35:2 for that question. Ever disobey your parents and do something you shouldn't have? Leviticus 20:9. Do you still offer up sacrifices as was required by the old testament? Now I ask you again. Give me the verse that states your comments before you start saying something is there.
???

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>It's in the new testament in the last book. U need to read revelations because it's in there. The old testament didnt die u r so wrong about tht. And homosexual is mentioned more than once it's in the new testament. The old testament still lives as Jesus lives with in us Jesus is not dead he still lives."

Wrong there is no verse that says the earth will be destroyed by seven years of fire. Read Revelations 22:18. That is exactly what you're doing. Have you ever worked on a saturday? Exodus 35:2 for that question. Ever disobey your parents and do something you shouldn't have? Leviticus 20:9. Do you still offer up sacrifices as was required by the old testament? Now I ask you again. Give me the verse that states your comments before you start saying something is there.
Ok mr Iam perfect and never done anything wrong the 7 angels are the 7 years. If u don't believe me tht there is 7 years of fire go ask

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>Ok mr Iam perfect and never done anything wrong the 7 angels are the 7 years. If u don't believe me tht there is 7 years of fire go ask[/QUOTE]

Reread it the seven angel carry seven plagues. Not one. And since you stated the old testament is still in effect 90% of the population should be dead due to just the verses I listed earlier. I assume you don't grasp the concept of symbolism in the bible. You believe the world was created in 6 days correct? How long is a day to god? 24 hours 100000 years?

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>Ok mr Iam perfect and never done anything wrong the 7 angels are the 7 years. If u don't believe me tht there is 7 years of fire go ask[/QUOTE]

And I never claimed to be perfect. I am far from it. I was just pointing out your errors.
???

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>Ok mr Iam perfect and never done anything wrong the 7 angels are the 7 years. If u don't believe me tht there is 7 years of fire go ask"

And I never claimed to be perfect. I am far from it. I was just pointing out your errors.
Wel unstead of pointing out my errors. Look at ur own cuz u ain't better than me. So don't point out errors unles they are ur own. So get a life ok? thanks. Bye so f*** ur self n get a life

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>Wel unstead of pointing out my errors. Look at ur own cuz u ain't better than me. So don't point out errors unles they are ur own. So get a life ok? thanks. Bye so f*** ur self n get a life[/QUOTE]

U mad bro? No need for talk like that. You made a comment and tried to state facts that had no basis. You were the one that started pointing out others flaws so practice what you preach there buddy.
???

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>Wel unstead of pointing out my errors. Look at ur own cuz u ain't better than me. So don't point out errors unles they are ur own. So get a life ok? thanks. Bye so f*** ur self n get a life"

U mad bro? No need for talk like that. You made a comment and tried to state facts that had no basis. You were the one that started pointing out others flaws so practice what you preach there buddy.
I aint made dude. Just trying to point stuff out n it's hard to type when u got autocorrect so I may have some mistakes. Besides topix is gay

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>I aint made dude. Just trying to point stuff out n it's hard to type when u got autocorrect so I may have some mistakes. Besides topix is gay[/QUOTE]

So autocorrect caused you to point out others flaws?
???

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>I aint made dude. Just trying to point stuff out n it's hard to type when u got autocorrect so I may have some mistakes. Besides topix is gay"

So autocorrect caused you to point out others flaws?
U fo the something so Stfu

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>U fo the something so Stfu[/QUOTE]

That was incoherent so could you please repeat that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cave City Discussions

Search the Cave City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 29 min Cat74 833
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr 29,116
katie Hess 5 hr Nunya469 5
Christi Tesch 5 hr Nunya469 17
AKC boxer puppies for sale (Apr '11) 14 hr lol 8
chris gray (May '13) 16 hr guest 24
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 17 hr Tra La la 9,801
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cave City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cave City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••