bullying at cave city middle school

bullying at cave city middle school

Posted in the Cave City Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Batesville, AR

#1 Mar 10, 2013
N e one eles notice that they don't take the no tolerating bullying policy serouse
agree

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2013
No they don't. What's bad is the teachers bully as much as the kids do. If the bullys parents are on the school board they really don't do anything
MoM of loud teeager

Mckinney, TX

#3 Mar 15, 2013
agree wrote:
No they don't. What's bad is the teachers bully as much as the kids do. If the bullys parents are on the school board they really don't do anything
I think you are a bully because there is not one bully on are school board

Batesville, AR

#4 Mar 15, 2013
They may not be on the school board but cc doesn't do any thing about bullying and they wonder why suicide rates are so high I wish they would get a clue
nobody

Cave City, AR

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Oh I agree. When you're daughter comes home from school crying because she is being bullied and pushed around maybe you will understand. You call the school to find out why nothing was done and they tell you the ones involved are just playing around. Hell I remember when I went to school there you got suspended for just saying something closely resembling bullying.
Mom of loud teen

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Cave city teen suicide may have to due with their family life. When people don't have God first that where the problem is. We just want to blame somebody else then ourselves. We have the best school in state
nobody

Cave City, AR

#7 Mar 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mom of loud teen]We have the best school in state[/QUOTE]

Hardly. I don't where you got that idea. But it is far from the best.
Mom of loud teen

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2013
I know for a fact. We have wonderful teacher and facility. We have the some of the best kids
nobody

Cave City, AR

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Mom of loud teen wrote:
I know for a fact. We have wonderful teacher and facility. We have the some of the best kids
And don't even rank in the top 40 schools on benchmarks. I personally have a child being bullied there. I have complained to the teachers and the principles. I get a run around. Fine group if you ask me. More concerned with a pay check than the children.
Mom of loud teen

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2013
I know that we are rank in top 40. I never heard a teacher or a student bully anyone. People need to get their fact straight
Tatoo

Cave City, AR

#11 Mar 17, 2013
She just told u her daughter was being bullied so yeah u have heard of a student being bullied and have u not seen the video of the blind boy being beat up in class a few days ago, OPEN ur eyes!!!!!
Mom of loud teen

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2013
That video is not a cave city student doing any bully. Like I said before we have the best student body I ever seen
nobody

Cave City, AR

#13 Mar 17, 2013
Mom of loud teen wrote:
That video is not a cave city student doing any bully. Like I said before we have the best student body I ever seen
Obvious school employee if obvious
Cave City Graduate

Batesville, AR

#14 Mar 17, 2013
I went to school there my entire life and not once was I or a close friend of mine bullied. The only thing that they are doing wrong at Cave City is placing too much money into sports. Which every other school around is doing as well. Batesville is even worse. There isn't a bullying problem at Cave City.
Mom of loud teen

United States

#16 Mar 17, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious school employee if obvious
No I'm not school employee I'm an pArent that very much in my child life and what goes on at school
Bologna

United States

#17 Mar 17, 2013
Mom of loud teen wrote:
Obviously you aren't very smart because yes a blind boy was beaten up at CC. It was at the high school tho. And yes CC has a huge bullying problem. Sorry that you are to blind to see that. Most of the teachers only care about a pay check. Most of the staff is related. Just because you don't see it or want to see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It truly amazes me at how ignorant people can be. Ask some of the kids that don't have"rich" parents if they get bullied and see what they say, they will tell u YES more times than not. This town & school are very "clicky" truth be told no one is rich in this town. There are those in extreme debt who max out their credit cards and buy stuff they really can't afford and then there are the rest of us who just don't care to meet the standards for Hippocrates of CC. Here's a little FYI for you so called devoted Christians Jesus was poorer than poor and you all claim to worship and praise him.... can you see the irony in this? Back to the topic tho CC has a huge bullying issue.
nobody

Little Rock, AR

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Mom of loud teen wrote:
<quoted text>No I'm not school employee I'm an pArent that very much in my child life and what goes on at school
So what are you trying to say here? I am a big part of my kids lives as well so don't try to act like you're better than I am. As far as knowing what goes on in school you're completely clueless if you honestly do not think that there is a bullying problem. They are kids so you know someone is going to be a bully that is a fact of life. And no your precious school faculty doesn't do a thing about it.
Mom of loud teen

United States

#19 Mar 18, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you trying to say here? I am a big part of my kids lives as well so don't try to act like you're better than I am. As far as knowing what goes on in school you're completely clueless if you honestly do not think that there is a bullying problem. They are kids so you know someone is going to be a bully that is a fact of life. And no your precious school faculty doesn't do a thing about it.
You might not know what goes on at school but I do. The kids I know they don't bully anyone and teacher are the beat.
Mom of loud teen

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Bologna wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you aren't very smart because yes a blind boy was beaten up at CC. It was at the high school tho. And yes CC has a huge bullying problem. Sorry that you are to blind to see that. Most of the teachers only care about a pay check. Most of the staff is related. Just because you don't see it or want to see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It truly amazes me at how ignorant people can be. Ask some of the kids that don't have"rich" parents if they get bullied and see what they say, they will tell u YES more times than not. This town & school are very "clicky" truth be told no one is rich in this town. There are those in extreme debt who max out their credit cards and buy stuff they really can't afford and then there are the rest of us who just don't care to meet the standards for Hippocrates of CC. Here's a little FYI for you so called devoted Christians Jesus was poorer than poor and you all claim to worship and praise him.... can you see the irony in this? Back to the topic tho CC has a huge bullying issue.
You our the blind one because that video is not at cave city school. Cave city doesn't have a bully problem only idiots parents that want to start trouble
true

Paris, TN

#21 Mar 18, 2013
shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hobby Lobby 3 hr Guest 3
Heather 9 hr Bigdoga 1
Mickey mouse pool future? 16 hr Nunya469 3
News Minister petitions to ban beer, wine Sun guest 113
Wrecking updates on 8-25-16 wreck in Bethesda? Sat Gw63557d 1
Established Liquor Thanks Religious Right Group... Aug 27 guest 8
josh easter (Apr '15) Aug 27 Trev 3

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance