Next Last
Bcd

United States

#21 Jan 11, 2011
Amen
fgdf

Little Rock, AR

#22 Jan 24, 2011
they have alot of good stuff now and same guy are there all time time now no differ one everytime u go in
fgdf

Little Rock, AR

#23 Jan 24, 2011
they are getting alot better to deal with
straight shooter

United States

#24 Jan 27, 2011
Do they have any guns?
ccba

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#25 Jan 29, 2012
i sold some gold there and my gun and i will go back if i need to
haha

United States

#26 Feb 4, 2012
We had to pawn a gun to get by until we got our next paychecks and they gave us a good price for it but to get it back we are having to pay an extra 80$ to get it out. It was only 3 days before we went and got it out. To me that's a rip off. I mean come on 80 bucks. We will def be going somewhere else if we ever have to do that again. Hopefully we wont
bhiu

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#27 Feb 4, 2012
how much was the loan
for who it may concern

Mountain Home, AR

#29 Mar 10, 2012
I used to live in Cave City and I went in their daily Use to collect pocket knife and buy about anything that was a good deal my vote goes for the new one they are awesome knowledgeable and help u any way they can and whoever is calling them stupid put ur name to it mine is John I need a punching bag I am waiting for your name time and place I will be there and ready. but u wont cause u are a wus.

Cave City, AR

#30 Mar 11, 2012
for who it may concern wrote:
I used to live in Cave City and I went in their daily Use to collect pocket knife and buy about anything that was a good deal my vote goes for the new one they are awesome knowledgeable and help u any way they can and whoever is calling them stupid put ur name to it mine is John I need a punching bag I am waiting for your name time and place I will be there and ready. but u wont cause u are a wus.
lol way to make threats to people that haven't posted in 2 years. Fact is I went in there looking for an item a while back. After explaining what I was looking for I asked how much they'd sale one for. I was shocked when their price was more than Wal-Marts. The item is not important but the fact they were going to charge me more for a used item than I would pay for a new one says a lot. And this was in the last 2 or 3 months. I won't go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which new place closes first? 25 min guest 17
Jason Davis (Feb '13) 2 hr Cara89 6
Keep a Word/Drop a Word (Fun Game) (Jul '11) 6 hr yea I know 6,945
Electric wonderland 9 hr Not telling 3
Chris Fitzpatrick (May '15) 9 hr Not telling 3
Trever morgan (Jan '13) 21 hr Judge john 7
fire 22 hr Nunya469 2

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance