Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2010
Beware Rental property

Piggott, AR

#1 Jul 5, 2010
Im a previous renter of a 4 bedroom three bath house on hwy W.. Me,wife and kids lived there for one year paying 650.00 a month, The landlord Kara called and said the house was being sold.. So we made arrangements to move outta state.. So as Im packing a man approches the house askin to look at it.... I ask are you the new owners?? He says no looking to rent.. Im confused?? I ask renting?? He shows me a newspaper ad With Karas number asking 875.00 a month!!! So she kicked me and my kids out!!!! Why?? For the love of money greedy, Just evil!!! Now the good stuff, Siding not complete all bathroom floors are rotten,kitchen add on is not insulated At all I had to block off the kitchen all winter long just to heat the house.. Shed is falling in roof leaks.. Please BEWARE dont be fooled by the paint on the inside the home does look nice but paint is very cheap and you can only polish a turd so much It is a piece of shit!!!!
renter

Piggott, AR

#2 Jul 23, 2010
I seen this house this lady is crazy 875.00....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 min Concerned Guest 96,465
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 min Abdurratln 2,039
Noranda to lay off 200 in 6 months 30 min fahq 4
Noranda 1 hr WELL 48
ndship 2 hr guest 1
What is the deal with all you hot rodding idiots 4 hr frank the tank 2
Shirley Eggmeryer 4 hr hmm 33
•••
•••
•••

Catron Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000