Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

I heard, she'll never amount to moe than her momma is right now a washed up dope head with a bunch of kids on welfare. Get a job Candy no one wants to take care of your ass or your 17 kids. You and matt are a prefect pair both whores you fat nasty bitch tie your tubes and save us all some money!
Hope

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

At least they keep the local manufacturing economy stimulated!!!
lol

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

that's about all they do..they're all worthless
Anonymous

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

hey matt your dad still gets out this wk right?
KANDICE BIGGS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

In the know wrote:
I heard, she'll never amount to moe than her momma is right now a washed up dope head with a bunch of kids on welfare. Get a job Candy no one wants to take care of your ass or your 17 kids. You and matt are a prefect pair both whores you fat nasty bitch tie your tubes and save us all some money!
U WANNA TALK BOUT SOMEBODY GET IT RITE...ITS NOBODYS BUISNESS HOW MANY KIDS I HAVE CUZ I TAKE CARE OF THEM. I DONT LIVE OFF WELFARE LIKE MOST AND IVE NEVER BEEN A HOE. IF I WAS ID BE A PAID WHORE INSTEAD OF THE ONES THAT SLEEP FOR FREE LIKE U IM SURE. GET A LIFE AND QUIT WORRING BOUT MINE.
hbic

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

your a hoe and kevins your pimp . you do live off welfare because your poor..get a job!
someone

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

Candy is a great person. at least she takes care of her kids. And she does a great job. what she does is no one elses business. so y dont u mind ur own business and worry bout ur life and not hers.
hbic

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

you are poor white trash and you know it you will live and die here in this town with the rest of us and your ass is on welfare too dont lie hooker. ha hahah welfare trailer trash!
Kacie Biggs

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

I am the stepmother to Luke and Lindsey. These kids live up here with their father and I, and are on the internet all the time. How would you feel if you were and 11 or 8 yr. old and saw all this shit about your momma? People think this is "harmless gossip" but it isn't.
Regardless of what Kandice does or doesn't do it doesn't need to be posted on the internet for the kids to see. So atleast be nice enough to think about them next time you have something stupid to say!
ms dona

Cedar Hill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

guess whose back wrote:
more meth heads back in lilbourn
how many more/meth heads need other meth heads to talk about and to smalltown USA.....Candie baby don't feed the fire, they don't have a life or they wouldn't be playing she said he said BS
lmao

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

wutevr she is a skank hoe! nasty biotch
Emily

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

I heard that Kayla's baby ain't even Vern's it's Matt's! That's some funny shit there! What a f'd up family!
Oh snap

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

KANDICE BIGGS wrote:
<quoted text>
U WANNA TALK BOUT SOMEBODY GET IT RITE...ITS NOBODYS BUISNESS HOW MANY KIDS I HAVE CUZ I TAKE CARE OF THEM. I DONT LIVE OFF WELFARE LIKE MOST AND IVE NEVER BEEN A HOE. IF I WAS ID BE A PAID WHORE INSTEAD OF THE ONES THAT SLEEP FOR FREE LIKE U IM SURE. GET A LIFE AND QUIT WORRING BOUT MINE.
Did you 4 real say that u dont live off welfare? ha!
kandice biggs

Tyler, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Sure did....don't half to an if I did isn't that what u pay taxes for....if u even work. One thing I know about people who make these bs comments...u got no life of ur own or its jus so bad that its makes u feel better bout urself to make crap up bout people u don't even know. For starters whoever startd this didn't even get my name right but u know so much..Ha
Out law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Dam you sorry ass people need to put down the pipe get your teeth fixed get a job your self so you can have some thing to write on here worth reading and for u fake ass bitchs say that shit to her face
trash

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Somethings never change!
loser

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Please tell us again what a great mom you are and how you dont live off welfare in your government housing. I love that story. Which I guess is true now cause you aint got no kids to get welfare on!
ur the loser

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

loser wrote:
Please tell us again what a great mom you are and how you dont live off welfare in your government housing. I love that story. Which I guess is true now cause you aint got no kids to get welfare on!
u need Jesus leave the girl alone. I can bet u wud never go to her an make that comment. Thats y u chose the name loser u have no life an regardless she may have made bad choices but that doesn't make her a bad parent. People who knw her personally knw this shit stirring people like u dnt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Catron Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Catron People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Catron News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Catron