First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lol

Mexico, MO

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Were u fxckin Ruben while you were babysitting his kid n all the while the baby's mother worked to provide for her family? What a sick lowlife piece of crap you are
Sarah ann

Mexico, MO

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Yeah n that's not all she did. She got knocked up n tried to get a DNA test on him n the guy she was actually supposed to be with. Left before she had the baby n made up some big excuse to the bf of how it was all his fault lol. Funny but sad really. The only thing that boy was guilty of was loving her. It ended up being his but he's paying child support on a child he'll never see and those two got away Scott free. I told the ex bf tis better to have loved n lost than to have lived with a psycho for the rest of your life...that and it wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion on that DNA test lol. The kid looks nothing like him and everything like Ruben. Also last I heard she had a baby by Shaun n is doing the same thing to him and already has the next poor victim lined up. It's a shame social services or the government can't stop people from doing things like this but then again it's also sad that shed inflict trauma on a child trusted in her care by sleeping with the father while the mother works her butt off. That's a hohoho in my book
Well well well

Mexico, MO

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Shame shame lmao. Like she even cares. U can't turn a whxre into a housewife or in this case a baby sitter. I've already heard this story. Initials c.h.? Sick
bc

Maryland Heights, MO

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Juicy
Curious

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Who is the girl?
hmm

Tucker, GA

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Who is this girl y'all are talking about?

Mexico, MO

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Sarah ann wrote:
Yeah n that's not all she did. She got knocked up n tried to get a DNA test on him n the guy she was actually supposed to be with. Left before she had the baby n made up some big excuse to the bf of how it was all his fault lol. Funny but sad really. The only thing that boy was guilty of was loving her. It ended up being his but he's paying child support on a child he'll never see and those two got away Scott free. I told the ex bf tis better to
have loved n lost than to have lived with a
psycho for the rest of your life...that and it
wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion on that
DNA test lol. The kid looks nothing like him and
everything like Ruben. Also last I heard she had
a baby by Shaun n is doing the same thing to
him and already has the next poor victim lined
up. It's a shame social services or the
government can't stop people from doing things
like this but then again it's also sad that shed
inflict trauma on a child trusted in her care by
sleeping with the father while the mother works
her butt off. That's a hohoho in my
book
heard she had the new guy sign the birth certificate even though it's shauns Isn't that illegal? I thought that was like a felony charge. Heard that from Tay. That would be Matthews finest for ya. Gosh so dirty.
Semo

Mexico, MO

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Yep had her not too long ago. Can u say jello. Wonder if that man knows she's pretending to be single. All I gots to say if she gets knocked up it ain't mine. I double wrap with that one. She already tried to play me sayin it was mine with the last one. I know why hit it again? Well desperate times call for desperate measures lol
Katie

Mexico, MO

#9 Feb 10, 2013
She's a big dopehead now. Came to class up at the college one day all strung out. Heard she's being investigated by ss. Good riddance. Those kids are better off. They need to lock her up til she gets her shit straight. Until then that's one less piece of trash off the streets
????

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Feb 10, 2013
What's her name?
Concerned

Mexico, MO

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
She's a big dopehead now. Came to class up at the college one day all strung out. Heard she's being investigated by ss. Good riddance. Those kids are better off. They need to lock her up til she gets her shit straight. Until then that's one less piece of trash off the streets
really? Dang Katie I knew you said she was bad but I didn't know she was that bad. Those poor kids. Agreed something needs to be done

Mexico, MO

#12 Feb 11, 2013
That girl is beyond bad n deserves worst mother of the year award.
Curious

Mexico, MO

#13 Feb 15, 2013
R y'all talkin bout the the one that's with Will? If so please let me know so he can be informed. He's a good guy and doesn't deserve to be caught up with trash
Confucious

Mexico, MO

#14 Feb 16, 2013
I think so. That's who it sounds like to me. Either way her and the description sound just alike. She's a real winner. Wish your boy the best of luck getting away from that psycho. Her family is just as nuts. I think one of her relatives is wanted on suspected charges of murder
Please

Mexico, MO

#15 Feb 16, 2013
No way!!! Courtney? That's just nasty. With will? Oh lawd!!! That poor man. Are you sure?
Please

Mexico, MO

#16 Feb 16, 2013
Please wrote:
No way!!! Courtney? That's just nasty. With will? Oh lawd!!! That poor man. Are you sure?
it is what it is and it isn't good. I feel sorry for her poor momma being sick n having to deal with her bs. Damn shame. That girl needs to get her priorities straight for her kids and the rest of her family
Please

Mexico, MO

#17 Feb 16, 2013
I'm sorry and I just have to say once again are u sure????
Katie

Mexico, MO

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Yup hard to believe but if you really knew her and her poor old mother you would have no doubt. Youre right she does need to get those priorities straight and I am sure the family must be tired of the bull. However like mother like daughter. I'm not saying she is a druggie to however I can see where she gets the compulsive lying from. I just hope the cleans up and shows a little respect for herself whomever she is with for the moment and for her kids. Just sayin and I wouldn't say anything that I can't say to her face. The truth hurts but maybe by hearing the truth and seeing it for what it is rather than how the grubs and negligence has distorted it just maybe she might get some help
wow

Tucker, GA

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Courtney who?
Just Curious

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 19, 2013
instead of talking about this girl here on topixs why dont yall go and say it to her face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Truelove (Apr '14) 2 hr Friend of Larry 14
Todd hartlein 13 hr Disrepectful 2
Screw the Union (Aug '12) 16 hr Guest 54
ashley,jay Sun u know 12
Where's Billy Morgan Sun Curious 1
Ashley Harrison Aug 27 guest 4
Chance Hunter Aug 26 guest 3

Catron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance