Police say woman arrested after chemi...

Police say woman arrested after chemical assault

There are 7 comments on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from Jul 1, 2011, titled Police say woman arrested after chemical assault. In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

A woman was arrested after allegedly throwing a caustic chemical at another woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

serious

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2011
wow people do any and everything these days
baby daddy

United States

#2 May 21, 2012
That's crazy shit. U should have known better!!!!! Didn't I teach u anything?
truth

Jackson, MO

#3 Aug 28, 2012
ok the bottle that ms jones supost to had the chemical in came back with no traces of any chemical ever been in it she also wasn't burn but supost to had closes on with chemical burns on it were is any truth in this story or justice cause she still going to court and there not saying anything and the so called victim is all was in things had went to jail two days before that and got tased two day prior by the county for been uncontrolable so who is to say the girl had any other choice
truth

Jackson, MO

#4 Aug 28, 2012
next court day 911
Sullivan

Jackson, MO

#5 Aug 28, 2012
truth wrote:
ok the bottle that ms jones supost to had the chemical in came back with no traces of any chemical ever been in it she also wasn't burn but supost to had closes on with chemical burns on it were is any truth in this story or justice cause she still going to court and there not saying anything and the so called victim is all was in things had went to jail two days before that and got tased two day prior by the county for been uncontrolable so who is to say the girl had any other choice
What? Tell me the Sikeston Public School system didn't allow you to graduate with that degree of illiteracy.

Jackson, MO

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Sullivan wrote:
<quoted text>What? Tell me the Sikeston Public School system didn't allow you to graduate with that degree of illiteracy.
Seriously...
j wilkes booth

Lenexa, KS

#7 Aug 29, 2012
Uh oh, grammar nazis trying to feel smart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magnitude 7 Metals (Apr '17) 23 min Guest 133
Shaking my head Fri WTF 3
Holly Edwards (Aug '09) Fri Shaking my head 38
hot women of marston (May '08) Wed krazy 59
Soupy Campbell (Feb '17) Jan 16 Progresso 2
Noranda (Jun '15) Jan 15 Gonzo 116
Like to know Jan 15 Gonzo 3

Catron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance