Police say woman arrested after chemical assault

Jul 1, 2011 Full story: KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau 7

A woman was arrested after allegedly throwing a caustic chemical at another woman.

Read more
serious

Chaffee, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2011
wow people do any and everything these days
baby daddy

United States

#2 May 21, 2012
That's crazy shit. U should have known better!!!!! Didn't I teach u anything?
truth

Chaffee, MO

#3 Aug 28, 2012
ok the bottle that ms jones supost to had the chemical in came back with no traces of any chemical ever been in it she also wasn't burn but supost to had closes on with chemical burns on it were is any truth in this story or justice cause she still going to court and there not saying anything and the so called victim is all was in things had went to jail two days before that and got tased two day prior by the county for been uncontrolable so who is to say the girl had any other choice
truth

Chaffee, MO

#4 Aug 28, 2012
next court day 911
Sullivan

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Aug 28, 2012
truth wrote:
ok the bottle that ms jones supost to had the chemical in came back with no traces of any chemical ever been in it she also wasn't burn but supost to had closes on with chemical burns on it were is any truth in this story or justice cause she still going to court and there not saying anything and the so called victim is all was in things had went to jail two days before that and got tased two day prior by the county for been uncontrolable so who is to say the girl had any other choice
What? Tell me the Sikeston Public School system didn't allow you to graduate with that degree of illiteracy.

Jackson, MO

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Sullivan wrote:
<quoted text>What? Tell me the Sikeston Public School system didn't allow you to graduate with that degree of illiteracy.
Seriously...
j wilkes booth

Garden City, MO

#7 Aug 29, 2012
Uh oh, grammar nazis trying to feel smart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon McCalister (Aug '10) 4 hr ilikerachetgirls 22
News Teresa Butler Case (Feb '10) 4 hr Ted 49
Damn Dogs (Aug '09) 21 hr uuuh 5
steven n lancaster (Jan '11) Sun Happyaboutlife 3
whos the prettiest females in parma (Jul '13) Sat gas man 6
markeith fountain Mar 28 CBT 2
parma kids going to school in risco Mar 27 Ted 13
Catron Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web