Bridge east of Rolling Hills

Bridge east of Rolling Hills

Posted in the Catoosa Forum

Tobby

Tulsa, OK

#1 Nov 3, 2011
It was kinda shocking to leave for work & drive 7 miles only to find a ROAD CLOSED 100 feet from the bridge with no immediate exit to 412. Way to go Catoosa. I'm still a beliver of " You Can't Fix Stupid!
Tobby

Tulsa, OK

#2 Nov 3, 2011
Here's the update I got by calling 5 telephone numbers. Seems passing the buck is still around. Rogers county warehouse? said the bridge will be open no later than 11/05-11 or 11/15/11 & the lady appologized for our troubles. I did say, in a nice way, & keeping my attitude as it should be, the closed no thru traffic sign should have been 5 miles east of the bridge by the plainview exit to 412 & that there is no place to turn around without backing over all the glass as this is a narrow 2 lane road.Someone had to get some laughs from this. I know I & 25 other vehicle's behind me did including 4- 18 wheelers & they had a different attitude, believe me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... (Apr '14) 18 hr Kayla 63
Go Bernie Sanders! Fri Go Bernie Sanders 7
News Oklahoma Food Stamp Numbers Skyrocket (Jun '15) Feb 5 Austin 7
News Lawsuit Alleges Bank Of Oklahoma Maximized Over... (Aug '10) Feb 5 Austin 306
john paul woods (Oct '13) Feb 4 tmt 9
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Feb 2 Groinhog 119
News OHP Identifies Man Shot By Trooper During Tulsa... (Jul '13) Feb 1 Shiloh Hall PTSD 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catoosa Mortgages