Another Catoosa Police Officer Suspen...

Another Catoosa Police Officer Suspended In Drug Investigation

There are 202 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jan 8, 2010, titled Another Catoosa Police Officer Suspended In Drug Investigation. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Another Catoosa Police officer has been suspended in the wake of a federal drug investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Vandalia Guy

Broken Arrow, OK

#214 Jun 5, 2011
I know a cop that smokes, not all the time but on special ocations like his days off and when hes with me, were friends and i wouldnt give him up cause he not like most of them ex jar head wana be jerkoffs, hes more like a brother, hell id lie if he ever got cought and say i kidnaped his ass and forced him to smoke that evil stuff.

“"Speak up or be overlooked"”

Since: Jul 08

Catoosa, OK

#215 Jun 10, 2011
okieblondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess the other message isn't coming through...
OK, I'm being vague about when I met Misty because it's not anything I can legally talk about in detail (not illegal or drug related or related to this case in any way). I can say that I met her in a personal setting out of uniform. This is when I had sympathy for her. She was still hard but friendly, sad, not anyone that I would think would cause any harm to another being.
When she showed up for the domestic disturbance call she was just all business, showed no emotion what so ever. I am disgusted! Whitmire we already know can't see past his rage, so we don't really expect anything from him. Misty however has a conscience and the ability to do good, but instead turned her head to Whitmire's wrong-doings. She knows right from wrong, and if there is ever a question about procedure they have a book for that and copy of state laws. I'm frustrated that she didn't do the right thing, she was the only one between us and Whitmire that could have stopped us from losing our daughter. I'm not very sympathetic towards her anymore, I'm sure you understand.
It's a cop-out (excuse the pun I couldn't help myself) to blame the higher authority for her own mistakes. Do I believe Whitmire influenced her?-yes but I was under the impression that after you hit a certain age you are in charge of yourself.
The whole story is posted under another topic if that's what you were wanting to know.
Read the story-then tell me how you would feel. A MONTH that crazy druggie had our daughter. Waiting every day for the call to tell us she was found dead somewhere. If you were in our shoes you would understand.
Keep on defending her, you know her better than any of us, but don't expect me to join you. She dug her own hole- she's a big girl- she can get herself out.
she showed up for a domestic disturbance call???? Where at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aint No Reason For Ejucation aRownd Here In Okl... 2 hr Joy Hofmeister 1
News New evidence in murder case (Aug '07) 6 hr sfike23 14
News News On 6 Kicks Off Educate Oklahoma 21 hr Joy Hofmeister 2
Your thoughts on Spartan College of Aeronautics... Sun Alvin Boss 3
QT Gasoline Overpriced Sun Alvin Boss 4
News Victim's family says Tulsa murder suspect had h... Sun Alvin Boss 4
Clinton Wicked Corruption vs Trump Flaws Sun Alvin Boss 2

Catoosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance