Review: Express Documents & Mediation...

Review: Express Documents & Mediation - Tulsa Divorce $149

Posted in the Catoosa Forum

Janice

Norman, OK

#1 May 15, 2013
You guys have a very good way of helping people out, and I just wanted to say thank you!
Pam Ellis

Tulsa, OK

#2 May 22, 2013
This has been a really simple process and No Lawyers Fees! Totally awesome, considering the circumstances. I would recommend it if you are looking for a cheaper way out and both parties agree the marriage can not be saved through any means whatsoever. For a simple no fault divorce this is perfect, Quick and easy ending to a difficult marriage. Thanks Jeremy and Darrell.
Kyle Jones

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jun 4, 2013
Wow! The help we received with our divorce was amazing. Even though we decided to work it out Jeremy and Darrell talked with us and helped us work things out so it makes me feel amazing that there are people out there that dont just care about making money but making people happy i will definitely refer everyone else to them

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 4, 2013
Pam Ellis wrote:
This has been a really simple process and No Lawyers Fees! Totally awesome, considering the circumstances. I would recommend it if you are looking for a cheaper way out and both parties agree the marriage can not be saved through any means whatsoever. For a simple no fault divorce this is perfect, Quick and easy ending to a difficult marriage. Thanks Jeremy and Darrell.
==========
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is your daughter safe in Owasso (Sep '08) 52 min MOMMY 93
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Jan '10) 14 hr winner 172
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 14 hr winner 198
Bruce Robbins Jr. (Jun '16) 20 hr SillyMe 17
News Point of View: In education funding, Oklahomans... Fri getreal 1
News Architects Bid To Bring Life Back To Legendary ... Thu tightrope 1
News Police: Man Shoots Tulsa Woman's Dog She Was Wa... Thu rearview 1

Catoosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance