Officers crack down on drunk drivers New Year's Eve

Jan 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox 23

New Year's Eve was a busy night for officers across the city. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol and Tulsa Police Officers were out patrolling the streets looking for drunk drivers.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2013

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

No, they are "not out to get the clubs". With a fine of $500 for a club employee taking a drink, ABLE is clearly out to generate money for state coffers.

Same with other agencies like OHP and local yokels. They are out to generate revenue and safety is a secondary concern, if a cocern at all.

Just the way it is, no matter what they say to the contrary.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

I bet these people go out praying for anything to call a violation so they can glorify themselves to their various agencies by issuing citations and making arrests. They don't even care about the time consuming arrest process bureaucracy. they live for it. These officers just like to feel powerful and in control and superiour to the civilians, no matter what it takes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Catoosa Discussions

Search the Catoosa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 13 min LOL Wingnuts 71,542
Amanda walker 1 hr Tara 4
God Does Not Approve Gays Or Lesbians or Fornic... 5 hr JASPER TUDOR 2
Judges Pervert The Constitution - REPENT JUDGES... 5 hr JASPER TUDOR 5
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 10 hr Jesus 11,284
Review: Mow Managers 13 hr Rocky L Johnson 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Catoosa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catoosa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE