Officers crack down on drunk drivers ...

Officers crack down on drunk drivers New Year's Eve

There are 2 comments on the Fox 23 story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Officers crack down on drunk drivers New Year's Eve. In it, Fox 23 reports that:

New Year's Eve was a busy night for officers across the city. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol and Tulsa Police Officers were out patrolling the streets looking for drunk drivers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 23.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 2, 2013
No, they are "not out to get the clubs". With a fine of $500 for a club employee taking a drink, ABLE is clearly out to generate money for state coffers.

Same with other agencies like OHP and local yokels. They are out to generate revenue and safety is a secondary concern, if a cocern at all.

Just the way it is, no matter what they say to the contrary.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 2, 2013
I bet these people go out praying for anything to call a violation so they can glorify themselves to their various agencies by issuing citations and making arrests. They don't even care about the time consuming arrest process bureaucracy. they live for it. These officers just like to feel powerful and in control and superiour to the civilians, no matter what it takes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matrix Serv (Mar '14) 5 hr Tommy guy 65
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... (Apr '14) 15 hr jordan 45
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Fri SWITZER LAND 88
Donald Trumpet will Say Anyting Thu Senator INBRED IN... 1
ANR/ABF Relationship-ANY NORMAL PEOPLE OUT THERE? (Dec '10) Aug 26 alwayznice2u 29
News Tulsa Police Arrest Three For Homicide (Dec '09) Aug 25 Mom 73
News Corey Lewandowski: Says 'there's 400,000' ancho... Aug 23 PolakPotrafi 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catoosa Mortgages