Posted in the Catoosa Forum

“Restore White Pride”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Chrysler Imperial Nights

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2012
WOW! The Imperial White Knights. Sounds like either an exotic Asian fungus or a GAY BOY band. Oh, by the way, white pride is OK. Don't need restoring.
The Dukes of Tulsa

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2012
It's a GAY BOY BAND that was formerly called THE FLAMING FAIRIES. A bitch!
WHITE ROMNEY POWER

Tulsa, OK

#4 Oct 26, 2012
VOTE
Obama Nicka Monkey

Purcell, OK

#5 Oct 26, 2012
Please vote me out or kill me.
OBAMA WON U MORONS

Tulsa, OK

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Its jackasses like the KKK who keep this state ignorant
native american

Tulsa, OK

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Okla, rated first as a racist state, Obama got just 32% of your vote, the rest of you racist's voted for the worlds's dumbest racist person, you lost or have you forgotten, you hate blacks just like you hated my grandfather, a Cherokee Indian , who was denied the right to vote until 1923 and Jim Crow is still practicing voter suppression, the GOP party will be history in 15 years
Tulsa blueyes

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Chrysler Imperial Nights wrote:
WOW! The Imperial White Knights. Sounds like either an exotic Asian fungus or a GAY BOY band. Oh, by the way, white pride is OK. Don't need restoring.
"so is that really what you think??? Ok then smartass! Haul your ass down to the tulsa city hall and ask to get a permit!! SO you can have a tulsa white pride parade!! After all if tulsa can have a black pride parade! Why couldn't we have a white pride parade?

“Restore White Pride”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 25, 2012
White Pride is not ok. Our people are being reduced to minorities in this country. Like Tulsa Blueyes said, try to get equal treatment. Affirmative Action is white slavery in the finest form. Our people suffer from "White Guilt" the majority have no pride because they fear being labeled a racist or hater. It is time to wake up and stick together because we have a long 4 years ahead of us. If you think that Obama is going to help the White Man in America you are sadly mistaken.
Laughingallthewa y

Tulsa, OK

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Ignorant uneducated thugs mostly I would guess. Probably never even finished high school. Seems like a man that has his own life and achievements wouldn't be so worried about problems that don't really even exist. Guess I'm a little prejudiced though, when it comes to stupid southern scum wearing bed sheets and playing with matches. In case you forget, the North won and most of the south is past all that nonsense now anyway. Before you do anything, try finishing school and learning correct English grammar. It just might make a difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Mr Bristow Disguised $75000 Walmart Man! 22 hr Hot Dogs 1
News Do You Need A Permit To Shoot Fireworks? (Jun '09) Sat Bamber 50
Do you feel safe with motorcycle gangs in Tulsa? (Nov '10) Jul 1 noclubtulsan 48
News Carnival opens at Salina (Jul '08) Jun 30 rainstara26 3
TASER - TASER, blood sport Jun 30 SADISTIC Bates Fa... 1
I Love Supreme Court and Lethal DrugsTo Jun 29 Mary FatFuckFaceF... 1
I Hate Supreme Court and GaysTo Jun 29 Mary FatFuckFaceF... 1
More from around the web

Catoosa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Catoosa Mortgages