Police Called To Catoosa Truck Stop

Police Called To Catoosa Truck Stop

There are 102 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Apr 26, 2008, titled Police Called To Catoosa Truck Stop. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Police were called to Sinclair Travel Plaza at 163rd East Avenue and Interstate 244 in Catoosa when someone reported they could smell a suspicious odor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
vicky leach- scott -wife

United States

#137 Sep 4, 2011
someone out there knows what happend that night, you should tell osbi, this dont make you a snitch this would be you saving a family and his children. YES thay will go to jail, the killers shouldt think of that as the worst thing that happens to them.... we the family will NEVER forgive them....but mabe GOD might, and not let them BURN in HELL forever. as for me there is and never will be any FORGIVENESS. Carter may have not been perfect but are any of us? if you knew him he was a wonderful person,husband,FATHER, and my best friend...
nothing he did or didt do should have caused this to happen to him. so if you know anything or you are the ones who did this turn your selfs in. Carter left behind six WONDWEFUL kids two of them mine 18 and 8, do you know what its like holding your babies crying wanting there daddy and you cant give that to them its been a few years sence his death and i still hold them crying. my oldest son graduated without his dad so will my daughter...she will get married without her daddy... she will have her first child without her daddy. my 8 year old son will date girls and have his first car without his dad...thay were best friends...i could keep on going but you got the point !! YOU WHO KILLED CARTER I HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, EVERYDAY I AM ALIVE I WILL TRY TO FIND YOU AND SEE THAT YOU PAY!!!!!
GetRightOrGetLef t

United States

#138 Apr 9, 2013
Its a shame that this was so long ago and unfortunately the young woman responsible is apparently leading a rather grandoise life. Rest assured, what is done in the dark will be brought to light Alyssa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stand your ground law is against the laws of ar... (Apr '12) Thu Diamond Eugene 8
license plate camera readers to catch uninsured... Thu LoveMyKing 4
Flint? Nov 21 QUE3n 1
Nicole Mann Nov 20 BGB 1
Anybody know Nicole Mann? Nov 20 BGB 1
Bruce Robbins Jr. (Jun '16) Nov 19 3amigos 7
Betty Shelby Rogers County S.O. Sep '17 ForwardThinker 3

Catoosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catoosa Mortgages