Police Called To Catoosa Truck Stop

Police were called to Sinclair Travel Plaza at 163rd East Avenue and Interstate 244 in Catoosa when someone reported they could smell a suspicious odor. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“My score? 148...”

Since: Apr 08

Sand Springs

#1 Apr 27, 2008
Short of it being a single body part, or two. How do they not know if it is human remains? Human bones are somewhat unique, and usually fairly easy to identify.
so sad

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Apr 27, 2008
They probably just want to confirm it with the ME before announcing that they have found a human body. I'm sure it's just to be cautious.
ok-realist

Meadow Vista, CA

#3 Apr 27, 2008
could it be cori ?
mtmt

Euless, TX

#4 Apr 27, 2008
ok-realist wrote:
could it be cori ?
No. They already found her at a paintball park near Sapulpa - 2 counties away.
Stinker

Tulsa, OK

#5 Apr 27, 2008
It was a stinker.
Lynda

United States

#6 Apr 27, 2008
Considering it is in a truck reported in a missing person they are most likely waiting to identify the remains so the family of the missing person is not reading it in the news.

“My score? 148...”

Sand Springs

#7 Apr 27, 2008
Yea good points. I suppose that makes sense too, well I hope it brings closure to some family out there. (if it is human remains that is.)
Donna

United States

#8 Apr 27, 2008
I am one of the many cousins of carters and if by change this was him that they found at least we know where he is today. His family has been looking for him for so long. If it's him we know he's in good hands now.
Josie

AOL

#10 Apr 27, 2008
I can;t believe it took someone that long to notice an "out of place truck" That wreaked of dead stinch!
Baffled

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Apr 27, 2008
I am guessing that Tommie is a child.....to make the comments that he has been posting this evening on all of the stories is complete ignorance (not that children are ignorant). God Bless this person and all of the people who have been affected by this loss.
Tommie, I pray that you will find peace at some point in your life. Namaste!
unknown

Owasso, OK

#23 Apr 28, 2008
does anyone know if they have for certain identified this body yet? Is it Carter Leach?
donna

United States

#25 Apr 28, 2008
unknown wrote:
does anyone know if they have for certain identified this body yet? Is it Carter Leach?
We have good reason to belive it is but will should know for certain by the end of the day.
unknown

Owasso, OK

#28 Apr 28, 2008
will you post it when you find out. and if there will be a funeral? Do we know if he was in some sort of trouble or if anyone had threatened him?
Donna

United States

#29 Apr 28, 2008
unknown wrote:
will you post it when you find out. and if there will be a funeral? Do we know if he was in some sort of trouble or if anyone had threatened him?
can i ask how you know carter?

and yes i'm sure there will be a funeral if it turns out to be carter
unknown

Owasso, OK

#30 Apr 28, 2008
i use to be very close friend to Carter.
Donna

United States

#31 Apr 28, 2008
i'll be happy to let you know when the service's are and i'm sorry for your loss of a freind. and to answer you other question i don't know if he was in trouble or had been threatened.
from a friend

AOL

#32 Apr 28, 2008
I'm so sorry if this turns out to be carter . I have known him since i was a kid we were in school together , him and my brother were really good friends ,i just went and saw my brother in okc where he lives now and he was telling me a story about him and carter just sunday ,then i come home and they have found him possibly not with us anymore i was really in shock and so was my brother. i just want the family to know that i am praying for them god bless you all.
Tommie Perkins

United States

#33 Apr 28, 2008
Once again I am not a teenager. I am 27 years old and don't really care about stuff like this. It sounds like a drug deal gone bad where Carter owed some money for some Goofballs or whatever drug he smokes.

Tulsa, OK

#36 Apr 28, 2008
Tommie Perkins wrote:
Once again I am not a teenager. I am 27 years old and don't really care about stuff like this. It sounds like a drug deal gone bad where Carter owed some money for some Goofballs or whatever drug he smokes.
Your comments are rude though. You can be funny and not be so rude at the same time. This isn't school we dont need a class clown!
Tae

Columbus, OH

#37 Apr 28, 2008
This is truly sad for anyone who loses their life like this and body to be found in this manner.

As for the ppl on the forum who are here to cause conflict ignore them and it will go away. Its apparently the only attention they get so don't even entertain them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Okla. teacher fired for snack run with 11 kids ... Tue Casual Observor 1
Diesel Prices Slowly Falling At Oklahoma Gas St... Tue eve 1
Mysteries At Oklahoma Lake Remain For Families ... Dec 21 hollywood here we... 3
lets have fun tonite Dec 21 wow 1
Meet the teenage sex swap lovers (Jul '13) Dec 19 hey 183
Balls of Fire Dec 18 Ryan Johnson 1
DHS Workers Speak Out On Agency (Jul '08) Dec 18 lynn 1,491
Catoosa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Catoosa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Catoosa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Catoosa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:07 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:07PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys
Bleacher Report 1:23 AM
Hot Cowboys Value Staying Sharp over Rest; Playing to Win vs. Redskins
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Redskins' Game Plan vs. Cowboys
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
Updated 2014 Analysis for Final Week of Season