OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

United States

#38453 Apr 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
These bombers used social media also. Do you know anyone else who spouts anti-American rhetoric day and night on this thread? The same person who is married to an Iranian? The same person who hates Israel and Jews? The same person who thinks Iran should be a nuclear power?
Don't you think it's about time to wake up and realize these people are taking over our way of life. Justaminute aka Karen L. Janbaz and her progressive liberal bullshit and her King Obama, muslim and chief who has worked from day one to undermine America. This is all connected and we as Americans have to wise up and get off our easy going lazy butts and call it like it is! I agree with Stephen it's time to look at these jokers for who they really are. Britain had this lazy open borders, we are sophisticated country policy and how did it work out for them? How many bombings did they suffer?
I'm telling you right now all jokes and kidding aside these people have infiltrated our politics and doing everything in their power to subvert our elections that's why they don't want picture I.D.'s, they want a crooked election process, they're banking on a crooked election process. They use social media to post lies and misinformation just like these bombers did. It's the same exact method of operation. That's part of the "process" in changing America fundamentally. Meanwhile the radical extremist muslims backers are teaching in our colleges and supporting every far left candidate they get a chance to.
I remember Dusty and WMCOL saying Karen L. Janbaz wore a moo moo looking dress with a scarf over her head. I know it's in this thread somewhere but do you guys remember? That's why justaminute hates America and support a nuclear Iran. She's a muslim and so is her husband.

Remember they are right in the middle of us under cutting America and supporting anything that hurts America. No wonder she's always laughing like a idiot because we are letting her operate right under our noses.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#38454 Apr 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Misrepresentations lies and smears.
Rush Limbaugh and FOX News are the creators of
lies and smears. It's reported by hate radio
that the father of the bomber brothers has
threatened the US and that the Saudi National
recently released and deported was the master
mind. None of it is true. Hate radio at it's
finest.

Okies believe these things because they want to.
It confirms their narrow self-righteous view
of their failed world.

Rush says witches are making a come back too.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38455 Apr 19, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really apparent where you get your news.
Rush Limbaugh and the like aren't news sources.
No creditable news agency has made the statement
you claim.
Rush says that little green men made him take
all those pain killers he was prosecuted over too.
Are you a Texan Musilin? That would explain your wave thought. All has been reporting about the father has said on all news channels. Mother is also still in Russia and by her statement her boys are good boys. Their Uncle believes the 2 brother are guilty.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38456 Apr 19, 2013
Has anyone heard anything going on about 22nd Amendment?
Zane

United States

#38457 Apr 19, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
finest.
of their failed world.
More lies misrepresentations. I told you to STFU. Your kind are welcome to take a short walk off the end of a very high cliff.
Zane

United States

#38458 Apr 19, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe in coincidence, so for me that only leaves a very interesting fact to mull over. He's also got a sister living in NJ I think it was and she married a non-muslim. Her husband told news crews that he never met the rest of the family because he was non-muslim and the family is muslim and didn't accept him.
Robert Redford has a new movie out about "the weathermen underground group" which did bombings in America killing Americans. Remember Ayers and his female sidekick who is now a professor like Ayers, teaching our children in college? Stephen and Marcus are right our educational system is being infiltrated with radicals progressive leftist. Robert Redford is a lefty himself. I hope people get a gut full of the horrible damage these bombers did to innocent Americans and I hope Robert Redford's movie is a flop.
I won't watch the stupid movie either time to take a stand!
Donnie

United States

#38459 Apr 19, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming over here to America and getting education, the youngest 19 year old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, was given a grant scholarship for cost of schooling. The U.S. is too open and charitable towards people who want to harm the U.S. and our citizens. Why are we giving billions away to the very people who are using our money to kill us?
Chechen jihadist network is extensive and they have a huge network inside Russia and Chechnya. That's according to Walid Phares, a Middle East Analyst. The oldest brother travelled back and forth and was a conduit for this terrorism guiding his younger brother. The youngest brother is supposed to be the "brains" in the family and his father who lives in Russia claims he was a angel. He father also warned if his youngest son is killed there would be "hell to pay".
It's long passed the time to profile these jihadist. If Lutherans or atheist were targeting Americans we would be profiling them as jihadist but this is MUSLIMS doing this evil.
Well said.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38460 Apr 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Has anyone heard anything going on about 22nd Amendment?

TAMARA, read this and it will explain it to you. Seems this bill has been around awhile. I doubt it could ever survive the whole process to be approved. Hope this explains your concerns.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/termlimi...

Maddy

United States

#38461 Apr 19, 2013
SHOTS FIRED AND SUSPECT IS DOWN!

Woman called the police to tell them her storage building door were ajar and blood was her boat and storage door. The area was previously searched by police.
Zane

United States

#38462 Apr 19, 2013
God I hope they got the killer.
Donnie

United States

#38463 Apr 19, 2013
Yep. Sounds like they may have him. Witness who lives on Franklin street said about 30 rapidly fired shots rang out. Now police are sending in a robot to make sure there is no explosive devices.

Thank goodness for the woman paying attention. She said the police checked her storage building and boat earlier today then later she looked out her window and noticed blood on the boat and storage door and the door was ajar when it had been closed by police earlier in the day.
Donnie

United States

#38464 Apr 19, 2013
WFXT is reporting the suspect is down, still alive and moving, but is totally surrounded by law enforcement.
Zane

United States

#38465 Apr 19, 2013
Yep he's holed up in that boat and won't come out, they are sending in a robot to see if he's wired with explosives. He's obviously injured he'll piddle fart around and bleed to death. I'd rather see him taken alive and water boarded.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38466 Apr 19, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
TAMARA, read this and it will explain it to you. Seems this bill has been around awhile. I doubt it could ever survive the whole process to be approved. Hope this explains your concerns.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/termlimi...
Thanks for the info.
Donnie

Lubbock, TX

#38470 Apr 19, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
finest.
of their failed world.
Yes, repub okies are a dumb lot and mostly bat sh!t crazy.

Read their krap on this forum and you will also say batsh!t crazy.
TAMARA

Lubbock, TX

#38471 Apr 19, 2013
Only in Oklahoma

Patients of ‘dirty’ Oklahoma oral surgeon test positive for hepatitis and HIV
Dempsey

Lubbock, TX

#38472 Apr 19, 2013
Parents in Bangor, Maine received automated alerts on Friday that at least three explosive devices had gone off at Bangor Middle School.

Bangor Public Schools Superintendent Ron Parker confirmed that at least two homemade devices had exploded in a locker at the middle school. Parker said that the simple devices were known as “works” and consisted of drain cleaner and aluminum in soda bottles.

“It wasn’t a big explosion,” Parker recalled.“The locker didn’t even open.”

According to Parker, a 15-year-old special needs student had admitted to placing the bombs after being dared by another student. Security footage reportedly showed the student placing one device in a school bathroom. It was later discovered that the device had exploded in the bathroom as well.

“There’s no doubt who did it and he readily admitted it,” Parker explained. The student was being taken into custody by law enforcement on Friday.

There were no reports of injuries, and the third bomb was not confirmed by school officials.
Packing Heat

Lubbock, TX

#38473 Apr 19, 2013
""Security footage reportedly showed the student placing one device in a school bathroom.""

So the school perverts are now videoing the happenings in the bathrooms?
Zane

Lubbock, TX

#38474 Apr 19, 2013
Special needs = Young Republican
Zane

Lubbock, TX

#38475 Apr 19, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Since Mullins and other okie federal politicians voted against help for New Jersey after Hurricane Sandy, will Mary Fallin have the gall to ask for federal aid for tornado damage in Oklahoma?
ederal

Why not, did not Senator Cruz and Governor Rick Dumbazz of Texas ask for federal aid for West, Tx, instead of holding the fertilizer company liable?

Wonder why BP did not ask for federal help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
church of satan 3 hr Guy Amplified II 81
News Tulsa Police Look For Vandals Who Shot Out Over... 8 hr Guy Amplified II 2
Family Court System (Sep '06) Thu jaguar 24
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Thu Alvin Boss 161
News Ed Willingham Jr. Sentenced To Prison (Feb '09) Thu Alvin Boss 37
News Jenks Alternative Center Students Lobby Lawmakers (Feb '10) Nov 30 shamika pasley 17
Apollo Mold Company - Candy Molds (Sep '09) Nov 30 suess4330 7

Catoosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catoosa Mortgages