OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,569 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34668 Dec 8, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you just make wonder if you actually think I think you are for real anymore. I know your friend is not!
I see Tamara is just willing to let go of the 1950's once again. Yeah Tamara the world is flat, vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases, I'm not real and pigs can fly. Wonder why it is that people claiming to abducted by aliens are always from the Bible Belt?

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#34669 Dec 9, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack saying hicks need to replace a “preservation mindset with a growth mindset.” He said they also need to embrace diversity because it is an issue important to young people who are leaving rural areas.
BUT, they take that rural mindset to the bigger towns and continue to buck the progress tide, hanging onto rural mandset, like Tamara.
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/12/08/usd...
“We’ve got something to market here,” he said.“We’ve got something to be proactive about. Let’s spend our time and our resources and our energy doing that and I think if we do we’re going to have a lot of young people who want to be part of that future.”

See, this is an example of someone who can see our problems, but will be ignored by the very group he is trying to preserve. And they are an important group. But this is a group which wants to complain about the state of things as they are meanwhile they will fight to the end to keep things from changing/progressing. I think he is talking to deaf ears.. and their demise will be their own doing.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34670 Dec 9, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Tamara is just willing to let go of the 1950's once again. Yeah Tamara the world is flat, vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases, I'm not real and pigs can fly. Wonder why it is that people claiming to abducted by aliens are always from the Bible Belt?
Dusty you are an alien. I myself hated the 1950s. I was a kid and because of my childhood would never be stuck in that time line. And you Sir is a living person but as far as not being real I am sure you are not what you post. But who knows who tells the truth on here!

Location hidden

#34671 Dec 9, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Dusty you are an alien. I myself hated the 1950s. I was a kid and because of my childhood would never be stuck in that time line. And you Sir is a living person but as far as not being real I am sure you are not what you post. But who knows who tells the truth on here!
If the day ever comes that I care what an Okie right wing hicks thinks about me one way or the other please shoot me.
Dana

United States

#34672 Dec 9, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well Hi to you! And I also say OH REALLY! If we ever actually met I would probably suprise the heck out of you! More so if you ever met my family! Just I like to keep some past values does not mean I live in the past. You are not seeing my kids lazy and not working. But what you would see is my kids and their families moving a head. I am not hanging onto "rural mindsets" and I want Oklahoma to get their act together and start catching up with the time! Maybe it is time for you people that think you are so far ahead of most of us to stop looking down your nose at the people around you. You might start making progress in helping Oklahoma to start moving ahead!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! OH I MEANT TO SAY "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34673 Dec 9, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year in 2013!.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34674 Dec 9, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
If the day ever comes that I care what an Okie right wing hicks thinks about me one way or the other please shoot me.
Well Dusty if you think you hurt my feelings by not caring what I think, You have not. I really think you don't care what anyone thinks of you! And you can beleive this or not I really don't care what you think of me or anything else.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#34675 Dec 10, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain you'll be shot by one of your
friends.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#34677 Dec 10, 2012
I come back to take a peek, everyone's still pissing and moaning.

This is pretty bad, people.

Location hidden

#34678 Dec 10, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well Dusty if you think you hurt my feelings by not caring what I think, You have not. I really think you don't care what anyone thinks of you! And you can beleive this or not I really don't care what you think of me or anything else.
The difference is that I have an I.Q. over 80. Just sayin'.

Oklahoma City, OK

#34679 Dec 10, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text> The difference is that I have an I.Q. over 80. Just sayin'.
I missed you guys and your crazy bullshit. Thanks for giving me instant laughs, dusty.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34680 Dec 10, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ashamed of where your from?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34681 Dec 10, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text> The difference is that I have an I.Q. over 80. Just sayin'.
Then it might be a good idea that you use it ever once in awhile! JUST SAYING!

Location hidden

#34682 Dec 10, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed you guys and your crazy bullshit. Thanks for giving me instant laughs, dusty.
My pleasure. Back in the 1950's people used to run a stick across the bars of the monkey cages and send the poor little critters into a screaming frenzy. Well we've somewhat evolved from that but the principal is the same.

Location hidden

#34683 Dec 10, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you ashamed of where your from?
Absolutely. Oklahoma is the laughingstock of the nation. And why shouldn't it be?

Location hidden

#34684 Dec 10, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Then it might be a good idea that you use it ever once in awhile! JUST SAYING!
How would you know if I was? I don't think your elevator goes that far up.
TAMARA

Wellston, OK

#34685 Dec 11, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know if I was? I don't think your elevator goes that far up.
I enjoy watching an admitted child abuser like yourself trying to claim moral high ground. You pedophiles always wind up getting what you deserve...a cell with Bubba and a knife in your eye.
So have you molested more boys than girls? You appear to bend that way.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34686 Dec 11, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Oklahoma is the laughingstock of the nation. And why shouldn't it be?
Look at some of the other states and big cities, their broke. Okla. is ok.

Oklahoma City, OK

#34687 Dec 11, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Look at some of the other states and big cities, their broke. Okla. is ok.
They're*

Tulsa is pretty nice, Oklahoma City is pretty nice, but you're forgetting that Ada and Shawnee are two of Oklahoma's top-grossing cities. I love Oklahoma as much as the next..I was raised here. Still, the people here generally exhibit a stupidity supreme enough to shame Arkansas and Texas 100 times over again. Want proof? Take a closer look at these forums. Check out Rational Tulsans. Check out Tamara. Maybe...just maybe check out your spelling. It's there, and it's prevalent. We live in a state of stupid.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34688 Dec 11, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
They're*
Tulsa is pretty nice, Oklahoma City is pretty nice, but you're forgetting that Ada and Shawnee are two of Oklahoma's top-grossing cities. I love Oklahoma as much as the next..I was raised here. Still, the people here generally exhibit a stupidity supreme enough to shame Arkansas and Texas 100 times over again. Want proof? Take a closer look at these forums. Check out Rational Tulsans. Check out Tamara. Maybe...just maybe check out your spelling. It's there, and it's prevalent. We live in a state of stupid.
A few miss spelled words don't mean nut'en,hehe.
In Detroit Mich. only 7% of 8th grade kids are reading at 8th grade levels. Of course americans are being dumbed down on purpose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warden Norton: Your Mine Now Sheriff Stanley 6 hr Obtuse Ganz 1
lost beagle in rolling hills neighborhood 18 hr beagle blues 1
Go Mr Bristow Disguised $75000 Walmart Man! Sat Hot Dogs 1
News Do You Need A Permit To Shoot Fireworks? (Jun '09) Jul 4 Bamber 50
Do you feel safe with motorcycle gangs in Tulsa? (Nov '10) Jul 1 noclubtulsan 48
News Carnival opens at Salina (Jul '08) Jun 30 rainstara26 3
TASER - TASER, blood sport Jun 30 SADISTIC Bates Fa... 1
More from around the web

Catoosa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Catoosa Mortgages