OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,562 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31790 Oct 7, 2012
I see that it's Dusty's story telling time Saturday evening and way early Sunday morning.

Gee, for a guy that says he's well off and lives in California, he sure doesn't appear to be enjoying it.

Out of his own mouth he says he spends over 12 hours a day posting.

But what does he do, he spends Saturday nite and early Sunday morning thinking about Gays and Saturday evening thinking about Femi-Nazis.

Even in Okie land, land of the hillbillies as he calls it, you can find something better to do on Saturday evening and in the early morning hours. Sucks to be him.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31791 Oct 7, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
I have related the story of "Eric" the green haired gay guy I had to fire because he would not keep his hands off of male customers and due to complaints from his fellow workers concerning his rather lengthy tales of his sexual exploits. Of course he sued for sexual preference discrimination and and of course he lost and of course it cost us 15 thousand or so to get the case thrown out.
But there was an interesting side note to that story. The bookkeeper for our stores had her office in that store because it was our flagship store. She was rather obese, wire haired and a Lesbian Ultra Liberal. Her name was Ms. Lugosi and I always had to refrain from referring to her as Bella of course but Ms. Lugosi was a pain in the ass with her never ending wanting to fill our storefront windows with "cause" flyers. This resulted in attacks on our "politics" from the local right wing and I would sigh and point out to Ms. Lugosi that we were a business and we offered the best prices in town, we tried to treat everyone equally and leave our causes to non work related advertising. She would sniff and take down the flyers and posters and in a day or two put them back up and I would take them down finally only to find a week or so later that there were new cause flyers for something in the window. This went on for about 20 years.
At any rate, I was fond of Ms Lugosi and I was fond of Eric and they were two pains in the asses. But in different ways. Ms. Lugosi knew where I was coming from and she knew I could legally enforce my stand but she knew she was good at her job and that what she was insisting on doing broke no laws other than mine, so we played this cat and mouse game for years.
Eric on the other hand didn't care that he was sexually harassing people and that the law prevented it. Eric was very good at his job as well but his attitude of "HI, I'M ERIC I'M GAY, YOU'RE A MAN, I'M GOING TO FONDLE YOU" was a constant problem. When he was admonished and then warned he went to Ms Lugosi and demanded she join him in a sexual preference bias suit.
Her reply? "If I were a man I'd knock you on your ass for the way you act.".
And THAT my friends is a very good example of why being gay doesn't give you more "rights" than everyone else. It's how you go about being gay that gives you the freedom to bend the rules. Just like it does for heterosexuals, short people, tall people, Asians, blacks, whites, brown. It all boils down to what is legal, what is not and how you interact with life.
Was your bookkeeper's first name Bella?

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31792 Oct 7, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interesting side note, 100% of fem nazis (who espouse equality for all) find it necessary to attack Pretty women as airheads, sluts, stupid and worthless. Now is that stereotyping or is it merely a case of most fem nazi's being obese, sweaty fat hogs that can't get the same men that the pretty women get? And if the second is the case, then perhaps some fem nazi can explain why men's freedom of choice in what they do with their bodies isn't as important as women's?
Methinks the fem nazis are just mostly jealous of their sister hotties.
You spend way way to much time thinking and imagining people's life.

You should trying having a life of your own.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#31793 Oct 7, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend way way to much time thinking and imagining people's life.
You should trying having a life of your own.
==========
Don't you have some fries to cook or grease to change?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31794 Oct 7, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Don't you have some fries to cook or grease to change?
At least I have something productive to do.
SayWhat

United States

#31795 Oct 7, 2012
There's a first time for everything!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31796 Oct 7, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
I see that it's Dusty's story telling time Saturday evening and way early Sunday morning.
Gee, for a guy that says he's well off and lives in California, he sure doesn't appear to be enjoying it.
Out of his own mouth he says he spends over 12 hours a day posting.
But what does he do, he spends Saturday nite and early Sunday morning thinking about Gays and Saturday evening thinking about Femi-Nazis.
Even in Okie land, land of the hillbillies as he calls it, you can find something better to do on Saturday evening and in the early morning hours. Sucks to be him.
Ya know, there was a time when Saturday night was alright for fightin'(Gay Elton John reference there.) but at my age I find little desire to go out to The Rainbow or the Roxy or the Viper Room. I don't care to go to the bowling alley and get drunk and make passes at the waitress with the beehive hairdo and the thirty pounds of makeup. Nor do I see much point in sitting in a dive like Perry's drinking shitty coffee and eating greasy fried food.

I do what I want and what I wanted to do last night was tell a story. Now I understand that's not OK with you. You need to understand I don't give a shit if it's OK with you. And while we're speaking of getting a life, I wonder what kind of person finds it necessary to make several posts concerning my one story when that person is not in my story, nobody in my story is related to that person and that person can point out no flaws in my story.

But I did tell the story to get a reaction from minute and she obliged. Some of you people are like Monkey's in a zoo reacting when someone rakes a stick across the bars of their cage. Heh.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31797 Oct 7, 2012
We do understand your Fem Nazi philosophy Minute. Nobody can sexually harass anyone other than white heterosexual males, right?

You know what's so funny about your rhetoric? You've admitted to being about 5 foot nothing and around 200 lbs. I seriously doubt if you've ever been sexually harassed by anyone, yet you're an expert on it. That's just funny, I don't care who you are.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31798 Oct 7, 2012
What ever, my 85 year old father in an assisted living has more on the ball than you Dusty. He's working on his third girlfriend as we speak.

So really, that's all you have is stories.

But no matter how you fabricate one for me, I have a pretty good one and I'm happy plus I have someone to share it with. So spread your poison. That's all you have to do anymore and that's all you've got in you.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31799 Oct 7, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
What ever, my 85 year old father in an assisted living has more on the ball than you Dusty. He's working on his third girlfriend as we speak.
So really, that's all you have is stories.
But no matter how you fabricate one for me, I have a pretty good one and I'm happy plus I have someone to share it with. So spread your poison. That's all you have to do anymore and that's all you've got in you.
Let's recap shall we?

1.) I don't live vicariously through my relatives or others at all. I couldn't care less what your grandfather is doing and the fact that he's got "girlfriends" in the nursing home is of no glory to you.

2.) What stories I tell are seldom responded to other than by yourself. That tells us who is having a problem with having no life. What kind of a person responds to stories with no value?

3.) It appears that you think someone has died and left you in charge of what makes a "happy life". Last time I checked (and I do check often) this is still America and people have the right to live the life that makes them most satisfied. I tell you these things because they are inconsequential to anyone other than a rabid hick like yourself. I have nothing to share of the magnitude that I once had an abortion because a pregnancy was inconvenient.

4.) Whatever I may or may not be doesn't change that you are one of the extremists that are sucking the lifeblood out of America.

Know whut I mean Vern?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31800 Oct 7, 2012
I wonder about the "values" of a fem nazi who thinks someone who has 3 "girlfriends" at age 85 is somehow to be emulated? I wonder how someone takes a "shot" at another for having had the best women alive for more nearly 30 years and really not interested in another after having the best there was? I really wonder about the depth of the "values" of a person who is so insecure that they place value on being a horndog in their senior years? You know what minute? For a thousand dollars a night I can have the hottest looking woman you have ever laid your eyes on, over for the night and have sex my way regardless of what that might be and in the morning I can simply go back to my life the way I want it to be.

You do support legalizing prostitution don't you minute? I mean aren't you adamant that the government shouldn't be regulating what a woman chooses do with her body?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#31801 Oct 7, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Would someone please inform me as to what makes "antiques Roadshow" any more valuable to the American Public than "Pawn Stars" or "American Pickers"? It's trash TV for god's sake.
It is not more valuable than "Pawn Stars" or "American Pickers". I was thinking the other day and was wondering why the 2 you mentioned plus Storage Wars wasn't added to PBS.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31802 Oct 7, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>It is not more valuable than "Pawn Stars" or "American Pickers". I was thinking the other day and was wondering why the 2 you mentioned plus Storage Wars wasn't added to PBS.
The point is that Antiques Road Show is just as commercial as those other two and it's never shown as often. There is no reason for PBS to not make good money from that show.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31803 Oct 7, 2012
Now that I've wakened from my nap and am in my comfort zone (which is being a night person) I would like to draw your attention to several gross hypocrisies of the left wing Fem Nazis.

1.) They are against the death penalty on the grounds that it's wrong to take the life of a human yet they defend abortion as birth control. They rationalize this by saying a fetus is not a human despite the fetus having a pulse, heartbeat, formation and brain waves. So in their world they are saying you should not put to death a person who kills others, regardless if those others are women and children, the defenseless elderly but it's OK to kill a defenseless child in the womb because it's not convenient to have that child.

2.) Interestingly, the Fem Nazi defends against all abortion regulation on the grounds that government has no right to legislate what a woman does with her body. Yet they support anti prostitution laws on the grounds that prostitution demeans women. Yet if the prostitute gets pregnant and gets an abortion, we're back to getting the government out of what she does with her body. Best I can figure out it's sex they want regulated (which makes them pretty much the same people as the bible thumpers) and the results of sex they don't want regulated.

3.) Fem Nazi's will tell you that sexual harassment is whatever the "harassed" says it is. However this is not as broad as brush as you might suspect. If a gay man is accused of sexual harassment the fem nazi will declare the accuser a homophobic. If a woman is accused of sexual harassment the fem Nazi will tell you that women don't sexually harass and in fact are being labeled by a sexist. If a black man is accused of being a harasser then the accuser (according to your not so friendly local fem nazi) is a racist. Best I can figure here is that according to fem nazi's the only person that can be a sexual harasser is a white male heterosexual. So much for "sexual harassment is whatever the alleged harassed thinks it is".

4.) Fem Nazis say women deserve equal pay and equal opportunity. Yet they never stop attacking pretty women as airheads, sluts, stupid people and of no real value. They're unrelenting in their accusations that men hire pretty women because, well, they're pretty. This despite the undeniable truth that in some cases pretty women are more qualified for a job than a 400lb obese Fem Nazi. Swim suit modeling/sales comes to mind. Best I can figure is that Fem Nazis think women should have the same pay and opportunity as men but only if that woman is clearly not attractive physically.

“Let's talk like adults, eh?”

Since: Sep 12

Tulsa

#31804 Oct 7, 2012
Mitt's point about PBS makes sense. There are so many government administrations and things the government funds that are a waste of money. I'm glad he wants to shake up the staus quo.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31805 Oct 8, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
I doubt that your physically attractive that's why you spend all your time glued to your computer. You have no desire to go out and mingle and meet women. Libido problems? I doubt that personal friends are frequent visitors around your house.

And you fantasize that gay men are going to hit on you. And that women who dare to disagree with you are Femi-Nazi's.

It's all fun and games to you when you get to going but that just leads to people to speculate about you Dusty. So if your bound and determined to go there. Okay Dusty, because you yourself lead me to some interesting theories about you in your little stories that you love to share with us.

Oh and the death penalty thing, it's funny that people like you rail about the failures of government can turn around and find no fault with the government putting citizens to death. All it used to take for a conviction was an eye witness. Yeah that's reliable.

Your just an old man willingly stuck at home. Gays getting married plays absolutely no bearing on your life other than to try and make other people as miserable as you. You could care less what young gays go through and the fact many of them have committed suicide.

That's why the younger generations are so happy to see your generation at the end stages of your life here in America because a lot of hate will disappear with you.

That's why they say that your generation is happy to spend all our tax money on bombs and bullets to kill people but a dime on something that brings happiness to people like Big Bird is a waste. Nope, whose gonna miss that!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31806 Oct 8, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that your physically attractive that's why you spend all your time glued to your computer. You have no desire to go out and mingle and meet women. Libido problems? I doubt that personal friends are frequent visitors around your house.
And you fantasize that gay men are going to hit on you. And that women who dare to disagree with you are Femi-Nazi's.
It's all fun and games to you when you get to going but that just leads to people to speculate about you Dusty. So if your bound and determined to go there. Okay Dusty, because you yourself lead me to some interesting theories about you in your little stories that you love to share with us.
Oh and the death penalty thing, it's funny that people like you rail about the failures of government can turn around and find no fault with the government putting citizens to death. All it used to take for a conviction was an eye witness. Yeah that's reliable.
Your just an old man willingly stuck at home. Gays getting married plays absolutely no bearing on your life other than to try and make other people as miserable as you. You could care less what young gays go through and the fact many of them have committed suicide.
That's why the younger generations are so happy to see your generation at the end stages of your life here in America because a lot of hate will disappear with you.
That's why they say that your generation is happy to spend all our tax money on bombs and bullets to kill people but a dime on something that brings happiness to people like Big Bird is a waste. Nope, whose gonna miss that!
My appearance has nothing to do with anything. I don't begrudge attractive people who work out and present themselves as the best physical specimens they can be. In fact a I applaud them. There is nothing wrong with being attractive and healthy. There is something wrong with being obese and refusing to take care of your health. In fact I'm quite proud of my being 6' 180 lbs and in excellent health for my age.

You are correct. I have no desire to have another relationship with a woman. I had the best there has ever been and it would be not be fair to another woman to ask her to try and replace that woman. A fine looking Hooker can provide all the "libido therapy" I need. My 'buddies' spend far more time in my home that I like. One reason I quit stocking the liquor cabinet since I don't drink and I don't see any reason to encourage them to drink at my expense. Heh.

I have consistently stated the military budget needs to be cut. That's just pure throw it on the wall bullshit from you.

Being "gay" is a mental disorder. The wiring got shorted out somewhere. I've known gays that have money and stature and are still miserable flitting mental wrecks. I've known gays who committed suicide over a failed relationship. I've also known straights who did the same. The mentally ill generally are more prone to suicide than others. That responsibility doesn't fall on me. Your constant tirades about being being anti gay leads me to believe you're not married to a man at all. Unless of course you are a man. As you may recall several who have seen you have stated that there is some doubt concerning your gender in regards to your appearance. Oh and I'm not worried about gay men hitting on me. I'm worried that after more than 40 years of information concerning the transmission of HIV, ONCE AGAIN gay males lead this nation in the new HIV cases due to their inability to control their libido or practice safe sex.

Finally, regarding my generation "dying out"? I bet I outlive your fat ass.

(I notice you don't rebuke any claim I have made about the hypocrisy of the fem nazis.)

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31807 Oct 8, 2012
One other thing Shamu? I am anti death penalty unless there is conclusive DNA evidence. I am totally opposed to the death penalty on nothing more than eyewitness testimony/jail house snitch testimony.

I am also anti abortion with the exception of rape, incest and/or to save a mother's life.

Markedly consistent.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31808 Oct 8, 2012
Now your a Doctor too. Well physician heal thyself, because the entire medical community determined being gay is NOT a mental disorder. But that's never stopped bigots like you.

I doubt that you can even move that old tired ass of yours as much time as you spend on the computer at your age.

And who would believe that your fit or attractive when you have to pay for female company. But some women will do anything for a dime even you. Probably they give you the 'pity special.' For them them them the get the bucks for having to spend 30 seconds making you happy.

The only gays you know are in your fantasies as much time as you spend thinking about them and it seem to be quite a lot. Come out of the closet Dusty and quit be a latent self-hating gay. Even if you look like Quasimodo.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31809 Oct 8, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Now your a Doctor too. Well physician heal thyself, because the entire medical community determined being gay is NOT a mental disorder. But that's never stopped bigots like you.
I doubt that you can even move that old tired ass of yours as much time as you spend on the computer at your age.
And who would believe that your fit or attractive when you have to pay for female company. But some women will do anything for a dime even you. Probably they give you the 'pity special.' For them them them the get the bucks for having to spend 30 seconds making you happy.
The only gays you know are in your fantasies as much time as you spend thinking about them and it seem to be quite a lot. Come out of the closet Dusty and quit be a latent self-hating gay. Even if you look like Quasimodo.
Wipe your chin. You're frothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colette draeger Sat RANSOM PRIDE 1
Twenty Democrats "JOHNS" arrested at Tulsa Mass... Sat Bernie Sanders 1
News Arrests Made At Tulsa Massage Parlor (Feb '07) May 1 bigcabin 529
jews Apr 30 Looking 2
News Patients Speak Out After Doctor's Arrest (Oct '08) Apr 30 Just an observation 50
News Names Released In Fatal Wagoner Co. Shooting (Dec '08) Apr 29 family 20
Morris, Oklahoma selected as test town for Lega... Apr 26 Grin Grunt 5
More from around the web

Catoosa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]