Tax Commission Changes Credit For Ele...

Tax Commission Changes Credit For Electric Cars

There are 2543 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Sep 18, 2009, titled Tax Commission Changes Credit For Electric Cars. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A lot of Oklahomans scrambled to buy electronic cars after they learned they could get some for practically free thanks to state and federal tax credits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 128
Next Last
Club Car Owner

Montgomery, AL

#2622 Dec 17, 2012
Received the direct deposit for the remainder of the amount due on the refund. Like others have said "Glad it is over". I am waiting now for the OTC to sent a 1099 for the refund amount so I can pay taxes on the payments.
Wild Bill

Mclean, VA

#2623 Mar 27, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Thorn, you gave me your address. Remember? I'll probably get down there sometime in December so we can talk face to face. How's that guy from San Diego adjusting? He disrespected me, so did you. When you and I talk, smoke will be seeping from my ears and one of my fists will be balled up while punching at my open hand.
Guy from San Diego is doing just fine. I would be glad to meet you and your balled up fist any time you want spanky. People like you who are on the Government tit just make me madder than hell. You are such a moron who has no business on this post and are just trying to stir up hatred. I would never be one to hate a person but more than happy to beat some sense into them. Let us meet half way, say phoenix at the McDonalds at the airport?
Robert - Grand Lake

Ellsinore, MO

#2624 Mar 28, 2013
Have the Villiager and got my credit plus interest. Didn't learn to spell, but I did get my money. Now I just plug it into the coal fired power and charge her up for some clean air driving. By the way, I handled my own case, and to resubmit info two times, talk with many people and was audited. It is over now. Thank for all of those who kept the useful info going and for all the kids that can't play nice, take a leap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 128
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Route 66 PatriotFest Set For Saturday, May 26 Thu Curb Your Enthusiasm 3
Best hookup sites that actually work May 21 Hamuerl 9
News Police: Call leads Tulsa officers to Marvel, DC... May 20 christmastreefran... 1
MENTAL ILLNESS is at a Rampage Across the U.S.A... May 19 Go to Hell 2
News 'Pioneer Woman,' Pass The Pen (Nov '09) May 19 WarForOil 7
News Mother Suspected Of Stabbing One Child, Abducti... May 16 WarForOil 3
Elisa Daniels,she became t Mary Daniels May 16 Martin 2

Catoosa Jobs

Personal Finance

Catoosa Mortgages