|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

The Disciple wrote:
impressed....not so much.
Your vocabulary probably matches the zeros in your bank account.
It's not the zero's that matter as much as the number in front of the zero's.

Since you are so confused I have a small example for you!

0.00 = 0.00

$1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000.00

Got that junior?

:D

COMPRENDE?
The Disciple

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Your sounding like another wannabe 1 %er, pappy.
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

The Disciple wrote:
Your sounding like another wannabe 1 %er, pappy.
Aaahhhh, come on lighten up a little taco breath you know I'm right.:D

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who started our country from the Mayflower on to our grandparents and before we legal to be here and they followed our laws and wanted to be a part of the country of America. Nowadays, we are flooded with illegals which a good percentage are not only illegals but do felony crimes against Americans plus they are illegal to be here. They use our social programs on all levels and they breed like rats so now we have the offspring of these illegals who are being taught to overthrow America by populating it's land with neo-americans. They want to change our country and we're letting them do it! The democrats don't want to offend any minority because they want the power their vote gives them couldn't care less that these people are hurting America. The republicans have suggested ways to quell them over flowing the borders but democrats yell and use legislative games to stop ICE enforcing the laws of our land. How many terrorist have simply walked across any of our borders to the south?
Quoting Jeronimo, nice.
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

estilusti wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting Jeronimo, nice.
Geronimo?
Katmandu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Geronimo?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Silver7 wrote:
<quoted text>
America is not as it once was. This is not even the same country I. Grew up in.
So I guess we agree to disagree?
America is not the same country you grew up in because women have rights they didn't have even 40 years ago, minorities have rights they didn't have even 40 years ago. White trash men can no longer beat their wives and children and get away with it. You can't drive drunk any more an not be held accountable. You can't go out with your buddies "rolling queers', "neggerknocking" or pay an illegal a dollar an hour to mow your grass.

The "good ole days" disappeared right before your eyes eh bubba? But I really don't see what you're complaining about. You post on here all day long while you're getting paid by a company to actually be working don't you? I mean you are just as much to balem for your lazy white trailer trash racist country as anyone else huh hick?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who started our country from the Mayflower on to our grandparents and before we legal to be here and they followed our laws and wanted to be a part of the country of America. Nowadays, we are flooded with illegals which a good percentage are not only illegals but do felony crimes against Americans plus they are illegal to be here. They use our social programs on all levels and they breed like rats so now we have the offspring of these illegals who are being taught to overthrow America by populating it's land with neo-americans. They want to change our country and we're letting them do it! The democrats don't want to offend any minority because they want the power their vote gives them couldn't care less that these people are hurting America. The republicans have suggested ways to quell them over flowing the borders but democrats yell and use legislative games to stop ICE enforcing the laws of our land. How many terrorist have simply walked across any of our borders to the south?
In retrospect I suspect the Native Americans might question your "legality to be here" bubba.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

While I understand where "Okieabroad" is coming from I disagree about other languages being required in schools. I think other languages should be encouraged but not mandated. English is mandated around the world for the one basic reason that English is the official language of business. If the time comes it is more rational and reasonable to teach Chinese or German or whatever language in schools throughout the world because it is the international language of business, that will happen as well.

Being multi lingual is just as much benefit to an American as it is a Mexican in America. The "language" of money is green. You want money, the more "talent" you have the more money comes to you. That's just basic math.

But forcing a language such as Spanish on Okies is of no value other than to position them to compete with illegals for the only jobs most are now qualified for. Menial labor. But that's a waste since uneducated Okies are lazy people. This is the tech age and Okies are underemployed (low wages) because like many bible states have always been, they are behind the education curve. They aren't qualified for better paying jobs which are going begging all over this country.

In the 1960's my father took me to OKC and showed me this giant computer sitting in a buidling. It was such a novelty at that time that they put in plate glass windows and people would stand and watch a big huge machine do, well nothing, we could see. He told me "this is where your future lies. This is where America's future lies". He knew I was the most money oriented person in my entire family. That I could never get enough of it. That I would never be an auto mechanic or tool and die guy in a factory. He knew the only way that an Okie white trash kid was going to break out of the abyss that is Oklahoma was to get an education in as many ways at whatever technology there was coming offered.

I was fascinated by the technology of music and film creating/editing/mastering and so on. My brother and sisters were thrilled with getting any job, getting married, seeing how many kids they could have they couldn't afford and borrowing money from me.

What is so hypocritical about most Okies and their disdain for "Mexicans" is that you're so much like them. Uneducated, ignorant, don't value education, religious, work jobs disappearing almost daily, low wages, have too many kids, love guns and violence, etc. etc.. You're pretty much alike.

Poblador no eres especial. Eres un desagüe en América. Esta no es su país. Si se tratara de su país que contribuiría en lugar de drenaje nuestros recursos. Usted pagaría su propia manera. Pero no lo hace. Bandera de onda y poco más.
Simple Simon

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Wow. Some people show up out of nowhere and attack. Does anyone know this guy's credentials? He thinks he is some kind of authority.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Simple Simon wrote:
Wow. Some people show up out of nowhere and attack. Does anyone know this guy's credentials? He thinks he is some kind of authority.
I am an authority. On Hicks. And Oklahoma, along with Mississippi is the laughingstock of the nation. You people should not be telling others how to live their lives. You've been a nothing state since statehood and that's not about to change. When you can pay your own way as a state for one single year then come talking, not until.
The Disciple

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

DustyOutlaw wrote:
While I understand where "Okieabroad" is coming from I disagree about other languages being required in schools. I think other languages should be encouraged but not mandated. English is mandated around the world for the one basic reason that English is the official language of business. If the time comes it is more rational and reasonable to teach Chinese or German or whatever language in schools throughout the world because it is the international language of business, that will happen as well.
Being multi lingual is just as much benefit to an American as it is a Mexican in America. The "language" of money is green. You want money, the more "talent" you have the more money comes to you. That's just basic math.
But forcing a language such as Spanish on Okies is of no value other than to position them to compete with illegals for the only jobs most are now qualified for. Menial labor. But that's a waste since uneducated Okies are lazy people. This is the tech age and Okies are underemployed (low wages) because like many bible states have always been, they are behind the education curve. They aren't qualified for better paying jobs which are going begging all over this country.
In the 1960's my father took me to OKC and showed me this giant computer sitting in a buidling. It was such a novelty at that time that they put in plate glass windows and people would stand and watch a big huge machine do, well nothing, we could see. He told me "this is where your future lies. This is where America's future lies". He knew I was the most money oriented person in my entire family. That I could never get enough of it. That I would never be an auto mechanic or tool and die guy in a factory. He knew the only way that an Okie white trash kid was going to break out of the abyss that is Oklahoma was to get an education in as many ways at whatever technology there was coming offered.
I was fascinated by the technology of music and film creating/editing/mastering and so on. My brother and sisters were thrilled with getting any job, getting married, seeing how many kids they could have they couldn't afford and borrowing money from me.
What is so hypocritical about most Okies and their disdain for "Mexicans" is that you're so much like them. Uneducated, ignorant, don't value education, religious, work jobs disappearing almost daily, low wages, have too many kids, love guns and violence, etc. etc.. You're pretty much alike.
Poblador no eres especial. Eres un desagüe en América. Esta no es su país. Si se tratara de su país que contribuiría en lugar de drenaje nuestros recursos. Usted pagaría su propia manera. Pero no lo hace. Bandera de onda y poco más.
So your daddy knew it all too!

Learning a romance language will assist you with many different languages. Look around you and count the children who speak two languages. There is much room in the cranium that is goes unused.
Many older white folks are too stubborn to learn a different language. Sucks to be them.
Yovannah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Simple Simon wrote:
Yep he's the resident jerk on another thread and apparently lives to cut anyone from oklahoma down. He's retired so he spends most of his time on a few threads ranting and raving. He supports all things Obama and hates anyone who goes to any church. He's a self describe atheist and uses profane obscene language to describe anyone who lives in oklahoma. According to Dusty he knows everything...just ask him, LMFAO

He claims to live in California but was born in Oklahoma. He claims he's educated and has made millions of dollars in a music business. He also claims if Romney wins he'll move with his extended family members to a compound in P.Rico. He hates anything to do with Oklahoma rants endlessly about fundamentalist,minority hating hillbillies,slave owners,KKK,Pig perversions,gay haters,anti-abortionist,race baiting uneducated right winged,...the list is truly endless and boringly predictable.

If you really want to chap his hide...ignore him :D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

The Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
So your daddy knew it all too!
Learning a romance language will assist you with many different languages. Look around you and count the children who speak two languages. There is much room in the cranium that is goes unused.
Many older white folks are too stubborn to learn a different language. Sucks to be them.
Uh Dude. I agreed that multiple languages should be encouraged. I simply said they shouldn't be mandated. I may change my mind on that at some future date but I don't see where it is absolutely necessary to speak more than English as it's the international language of business at present. I speak a couple of languages decently and a couple of thers badly. My wife spoke was fluent in at least 5 Languages and decent at several others. I'm not anti multi linguists. I just don't think it should be mandated.
Simple Simon

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an authority. On Hicks. And Oklahoma, along with Mississippi is the laughingstock of the nation. You people should not be telling others how to live their lives. You've been a nothing state since statehood and that's not about to change. When you can pay your own way as a state for one single year then come talking, not until.
Coming from someone who says on another thread he is from bankrupt California, you have no authority. Your state is the most liberal in the nation and if fails in every area.

Look in the mirror before you spout about another.
Simple Simon

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

*it fails

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Simple Simon wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from someone who says on another thread he is from bankrupt California, you have no authority. Your state is the most liberal in the nation and if fails in every area.
Look in the mirror before you spout about another.
Yeah California and other "liberal states" are nearly bankrupt. From supporting you bible belt hicks who NEVER pay your own way.
Simple Simon

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah California and other "liberal states" are nearly bankrupt. From supporting you bible belt hicks who NEVER pay your own way.

We both know that has nothing to do with why your state is bankrupt. Everybody pays the same. the government puts it back out there where it's needed. Your state's liberal policies failed and so did your illegal supporting economy. Suck on that.
Audrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Yovannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep he's the resident jerk on another thread and apparently lives to cut anyone from oklahoma down. He's retired so he spends most of his time on a few threads ranting and raving. He supports all things Obama and hates anyone who goes to any church. He's a self describe atheist and uses profane obscene language to describe anyone who lives in oklahoma. According to Dusty he knows everything...just ask him, LMFAO
He claims to live in California but was born in Oklahoma. He claims he's educated and has made millions of dollars in a music business. He also claims if Romney wins he'll move with his extended family members to a compound in P.Rico. He hates anything to do with Oklahoma rants endlessly about fundamentalist,minority hating hillbillies,slave owners,KKK,Pig perversions,gay haters,anti-abortionist,race baiting uneducated right winged,...the list is truly endless and boringly predictable.
If you really want to chap his hide...ignore him :D
He talks terrible to women. I posted on another thread he post on all the time and he was so mean. I told him to please not post to me because I was afraid of him. He said I should be! I think he's not right mentally.
Fu Que

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
He talks terrible to women. I posted on another thread he post on all the time and he was so mean. I told him to please not post to me because I was afraid of him. He said I should be! I think he's not right mentally.
I remember that. He is an ass. Most of us do not read what he writes anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Catoosa Discussions

Search the Catoosa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 min So What 71,161
Breaking News - Theo Fleming Formally Charged (Apr '09) 8 hr DylanBilbyfag 31
Alorica In Need Of Filling Jobs (Feb '08) 12 hr Jane doe Tulsa 109
Bond Hearing Set For Manslaughter Suspect (Nov '08) 20 hr Lana ray 99
Obama's Followers are COMMUNIST and QUEERS. Tue Tommy Gunn 1
The News On 6 Investigates: Renter Beware (Feb '09) Tue ozzy911 40
God Does Not Approve Gays Or Lesbians or Fornic... Jul 21 Focus On The Family 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Catoosa Jobs

•••