Collinsville Man Dies in Fatal Wreck

Collinsville Man Dies in Fatal Wreck

There are 44 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Apr 18, 2010, titled Collinsville Man Dies in Fatal Wreck. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Collinsville man has died after crashing his car into a tree, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bodidly

Tulsa, OK

#1 Apr 18, 2010
Prayers for the family
collinsville girl

Skiatook, OK

#2 Apr 18, 2010
praying for his gentleman's family during their loss
justice

Tulsa, OK

#3 Apr 18, 2010
You would normally die in a "fatal" wreck.
Lee Miiley

Owasso, OK

#4 Apr 18, 2010
This guy had a long criminal history of rape, drugs, assault and driving intoxicated, thank god he didn't kill anyone else...
Bob

Owasso, OK

#5 Apr 18, 2010
Lee you got a lot more out of this article than I did. Got some inside knowledge? Or just random accusations?
collinsville girl

Skiatook, OK

#6 Apr 18, 2010
WOW, I had no idea of how bad of a rap this guy has, rape, DUI, sex offender, I agree with Lee, thankfully he didn't kill anyone else. The Tulsa World website states he was under the influence.
collinsville girl

Skiatook, OK

#7 Apr 18, 2010
Not to mention assult and battery, firearm violations, drugs, what a guy. Thankfully he won't be able to harm anyone else. Crazy that he wasn't behind bars anyway with rape conviction.
Bodidly

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2010
Lee Miiley wrote:
This guy had a long criminal history of rape, drugs, assault and driving intoxicated, thank god he didn't kill anyone else...
This is to much information we nor the family needed to see this....I am glad it was just him also.. but to go to this point!!! unbelieveable
mindy jean

Tulsa, OK

#9 Apr 18, 2010
he is dead, just let it be!!
wow

Atlanta, GA

#11 Apr 18, 2010
check him out on the doc records. he just looks mean, he shouldnt have even been out of prison
justme

Tulsa, OK

#12 Apr 18, 2010
wow wrote:
check him out on the doc records. he just looks mean, he shouldnt have even been out of prison
So we determine whether someone should be in prison, or how long the sentence should be, based on how mean they look? Really? Are you serious?
seriously

Porum, OK

#13 Apr 18, 2010
Like everyone else, this man has a family. Yes, he was no saint but please be respectful.
One more thing, do you people really look everyone up that appears in a news story? His family knows his secrets. Who do you think you are, revealing it to the world?
Praying for the family and for you fools to get a life!
wow

Atlanta, GA

#14 Apr 18, 2010
umm no he looks like a bad dude and he has a violent history. thats not judging thats stating FACTS. are you seriously stupid?
lee i am the ex wife

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2010
Lee Miiley wrote:
rod did have a history of all that & thank God no one else was hurt, but he has parents a sister & 3 kids who love him very much & your rude coments are not approprate at this time.
Cowetas Finest

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Apr 18, 2010
Lee Miiley wrote:
Im glad the scumbags dead Ha Ha go rape satin he likes it worthless piece of okie land trash.
justme

Tulsa, OK

#18 Apr 18, 2010
wow wrote:
umm no he looks like a bad dude and he has a violent history. thats not judging thats stating FACTS. are you seriously stupid?
Nope...I make zero judgements on a person's character based on how they LOOK. His actions do show that he was no saint, but you can't tell ANYTHING simply by how he looks. Your comment referred to nothing but his looks.
Bodidly

United States

#19 Apr 18, 2010
seriously wrote:
Like everyone else, this man has a family. Yes, he was no saint but please be respectful.
One more thing, do you people really look everyone up that appears in a news story? His family knows his secrets. Who do you think you are, revealing it to the world?
Praying for the family and for you fools to get a life!
Apparently some people look people up... I FOR ONE DO NOT!
Bodidly

United States

#20 Apr 18, 2010
Cowetas Finest wrote:
<quoted text>Im glad the scumbags dead Ha Ha go rape satin he likes it worthless piece of okie land trash.
Since you are so cold hearted... learn to spell SATAN
Taylor Harrington

Claremore, OK

#21 Apr 18, 2010
Thank you for your condolences. He was my uncle and you have no right to judge him by his looks and mistakes. Get a life and quit bagging on the internet for people you don't know!
Lesha Mitchell

Claremore, OK

#22 Apr 18, 2010
I'm sending out prayers to the family. He was my best friend's brother. He will be missed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EPA chiefa s ethics woes have echoes in his past 15 hr skimasksarecostly 1
News EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers ev... Fri the way it is 1
ok Teachers Learn Take it Up da Arss Fri Bird Man 7
News Two Dead In Elgin Shooting (Jul '10) Apr 18 Small Towner in OK 14
News Morning Bell: Teachers ask 'Where's the love?' Apr 18 Kanynomous13 1
News Prosecutor: Brothers accused in Bever family sl... Apr 17 hawgsateem 1
emmitt g sam Apr 17 Gangbangers Rape ... 1

Catoosa Jobs

Personal Finance

Catoosa Mortgages