Mountain Lion Photographed In Souther...

Mountain Lion Photographed In Southern Oklahoma

There are 125 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Mountain Lion Photographed In Southern Oklahoma. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

An Atoka pharmacist says five pictures captured by his special camera in a rural area of Atoka County have Oklahoma Department of Wildlife officials talking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#124 May 21, 2013
That sounds feasible. I have to believe you.
Catskinner

United States

#127 May 22, 2013
Ain't lyin. I'm sure most of you hill apes in and around Antlers got a Bigfoot in the ancestry. Check the family tree back a few generations and you'll probably find one. Dig out grandmas old family reunion pics and look em over. ; )
okdokie

Hugo, OK

#128 Aug 9, 2013
I saw one several years ago. It crossed the highway right in front of me at 11:00 am. I got a great look at it and it was huge. One night one attacked my dog, next morning saw huge cat tracks, definitely no bobcat.
Aint lyin

Norman, OK

#129 Aug 19, 2013
Catskinner wrote:
Ain't lyin. I'm sure most of you hill apes in and around Antlers got a Bigfoot in the ancestry. Check the family tree back a few generations and you'll probably find one. Dig out grandmas old family reunion pics and look em over. ; )
Come to think of it, Granny was a little hairy......
Home boy

United States

#130 Sep 26, 2016
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
One crossed the road in from of me while on a fishing trip north of Kaw Lake on the Arkansas river. Was quite a site!
Well I am just one mile from the north tip of Kaw lake and I am spoked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comparison Of QT Employees, OK Teacher Pay Spar... 8 hr whydidthechickenc... 1
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Tue hey 165
News Muskogee County Deputies Find Meth Stashed In C... Mon TrkDriver 2
Help a local Oklahoma road racing team beat som... Mon Soonerbillz 1
Lip Service Debbie Ruggles Tulsa Transit & Dall... (Mar '16) Sun Little Debbie s 10
News Broken Arrow Public Schools CFO resigns Jan 14 Anonymous 1
News Police: New state law make it harder to keep id... Jan 14 nonewnews 1

Catoosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catoosa Mortgages