Police Run Numerous Leads In Murder

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

On April 26, Carter Wayne Leach's badly decomposed body was found in the back of a pickup truck parked at the Kick's 66 Truck Stop in Catoosa.
Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a former concerned party

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

Scottie you need to come forward if you didn't have anything to do with this and even if you did. Running and hiding is not going to solve your problems. I know that Carter was your friend and you need to do right by your friend.
LuvCntryLfe

Bristow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

Hummm, I wonder why they were meeting at a hotel? Sounds shady to me.

Since: Mar 08

Somewhere in OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

Sounds like another drug deal gone bad.

Since: May 08

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

i doubt they were there for a prayer meeting or a tupperware party.
whatever

Guthrie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

another day in Tulsa..hmmmmm
from a friend

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

you know what it may have been a drug deal gone bad. but it is still no excuse to murder anybody . cause carter got hung up with the devil drug dont mean he doesnt deserve justice, carter was a nice guy and just made bad choices. this drug has trapped alot of people and it saddens me you will never know what this drug will do to a family unless it has happened to your family ,i hope this family gets closure and justice.
angel

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

just because people meet in a motel doesnt mean its a drug deal geez may just be a meeting place to go out somewhere and as Far as these ppl the police are looking for hope they find them cause the dead guy and his family needs some peace
Jimbo

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

whatever wrote:
another day in Tulsa..hmmmmm
Does anyone remember the promises made by Ms. Taylor about priorities, crime and safty BEFORE the election? OOPS, were not supposed to remember those things, but I guess its safe enough on the fifteenth floor of the new pleasure palace, spa and City Hall since no one is allowed up there except the chosen few.
Okiegal57

Foyil, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

from a friend wrote:
you know what it may have been a drug deal gone bad. but it is still no excuse to murder anybody . cause carter got hung up with the devil drug dont mean he doesnt deserve justice, carter was a nice guy and just made bad choices. this drug has trapped alot of people and it saddens me you will never know what this drug will do to a family unless it has happened to your family ,i hope this family gets closure and justice.
That is a very nice statement from a true friend. You seem to be a fair and compassionate human being, something rare these days. I hope your friend's family will find peace and justice.
Aaarrgghh

Jenks, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

Judged:

When you dance with the devil expect to pay your dues. Death is a part of a druggie's domain...
Old Friend

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

I know all the parties involved. I do not believe that this was done intentionally. I hope that it was an accident then because of the circumstances surrounding Carter's death it was covered up. Carter and Scottie have been friends for years and it is very hard to believe that he would ever harm him. Maybe the police do just want to "talk" to Scottie and Shannon, I just pray they see this and come forward. Maybe they can shed some light onto the situation and help the police find the person responsible and give Carter's family the closure they deserve.
momma jojo

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

Old Friend wrote:
I know all the parties involved. I do not believe that this was done intentionally. I hope that it was an accident then because of the circumstances surrounding Carter's death it was covered up. Carter and Scottie have been friends for years and it is very hard to believe that he would ever harm him. Maybe the police do just want to "talk" to Scottie and Shannon, I just pray they see this and come forward. Maybe they can shed some light onto the situation and help the police find the person responsible and give Carter's family the closure they deserve.
I have to agree with you. The police did say they just wanted to talk to them If they were suspects I am sure they would have named them as such. Hope the family finds peace through this troubling time.

Somewhere in OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2008

from a friend wrote:
Carter does deserve justice. I have seen what the drug world can do to people and their families. I have been there, done that. I fortunately was not one that got involved. Once I recognized what was going on, I got out. I chose not to live that life. It is a sad life to have to live because of an addition. I do feel for this family and hope that justice is served. The only thing is, if you play with fire, you have to expect to get burned.

Somewhere in OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2008

Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone remember the promises made by Ms. Taylor about priorities, crime and safty BEFORE the election? OOPS, were not supposed to remember those things, but I guess its safe enough on the fifteenth floor of the new pleasure palace, spa and City Hall since no one is allowed up there except the chosen few.
Just an FYI.... This is within Catoosa city limits. Tulsa has nothing to do with this. Unfortunately, we can't hold this against Ms. Taylor.:(
Annie Nonymous

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2008

Nice looking couple; wonder if they got their photos taken at Olen Mills???
Donna

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2008

i have known "scotty williams for over 10 years and he is a loser and drug addict so I am not surprised that he is wanted. That's all I have to say about the matter. If I see him in Houston ya'll will be the first ones i call..........
whatever

Guthrie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2008

Does anyone have an update on this story?????
Confused

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2008

whatever wrote:
Does anyone have an update on this story?????
I have looked everywhere and I have not been able to locate any new information.
whatever

Guthrie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2008

Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I have looked everywhere and I have not been able to locate any new information.
Why is it that 99% of the time we only can get half the story and no updates or anything??
family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Lineupgal wrote:
Sounds like another drug deal gone bad.
Unless you were there to say it was another drug deal gone bad..You don't know that that it was
no one does until the person or person's responsiable is found and questions are answered
And for the sake of his parents and children I hope that is sooner than later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Catoosa Discussions

Search the Catoosa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 min TAMARA 71,864
Claremore Balloon Festival Gets Ready For Lift Off (Aug '10) 19 hr K2 is Dangerous 4
Tulsa Police ID Two Weekend Homicide Victims (Nov '09) 20 hr terrysqueen 76
The News On 6 Investigates: Renter Beware (Feb '09) Tue S Forman 41
Caravan of Corvettes coming to Oklahoma in August Tue Packing Heat 3
Beating Suspect's Trial Begins (Oct '08) Tue Dont care 104
Amanda walker Mon Tara 4
•••
•••
•••
Catoosa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••