Bruce Robbins worst primetica agent

Bruce Robbins worst primetica agent

Posted in the Catoosa Forum

“Bruce Robbins JR. primerics”

Since: Jun 12

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 18, 2013
I have had one of the worst experiences with a primerica agent Bruce Robbins Jr. He was very unprofesional. He haf no clue whst he was talking about. Then I leave the table for five minutes and my wife says he was very flirtatious with her. I mean show some respect. This guy is a cocky 20 some year old that has a lot of growing up to do. If u want to deal with my finances please dress the part and drive something that looks like u have your own finances together!!!!!

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 18, 2013
Bruce robbins worst Primerica agent ever!!!!

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Considering contacting primerica office! He has messed with the wrong family, and wife!! Flirting with my wife was not going to get you any closer to getting a sale. I hope all sees this, do not deal with him or anyone from Primerica!!!
Kyle

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Nov 19, 2013
mnonmission wrote:
Considering contacting primerica office! He has messed with the wrong family, and wife!! Flirting with my wife was not going to get you any closer to getting a sale. I hope all sees this, do not deal with him or anyone from Primerica!!!
Not all Primerica agents are bad. I have had bad Wal-Mart clerks and I still go to Wal-Mart. I have had terrible waitresses at a restaurant and I still go back. I am sorry you had a bad experience with Bruce. If you don't mind, I would like to talk with you and see if I can help clear up any issues you had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adultry is a felony, Ok law Fri Tami 4
News Sapulpa Woman, Allegedly On Drugs, Strikes 3 Ca... Jul 16 Citizen 3
Prostitute Tiffany Friederich Jul 14 Jamie Dundee 24
Jared Lepley a Docto? Jul 14 Jamie Dundee 20
News Tulsan Saves Nebraska Woman's Life Through Onli... (Aug '09) Jul 12 Victoria 231
News Vian School Investigation (Mar '08) Jul 11 your worse nightm... 26
Should Catoosa go to a 4 day school week? (Oct '15) Apr '17 Zeke 5

Catoosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catoosa Mortgages