Program offers addicts a hard-won glint of hope

There are 2 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Dec 8, 2009, titled Program offers addicts a hard-won glint of hope. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

When Heather Spiker graduated recently, there was no cap and gown, no pomp and circumstance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

jimmy

Westminster, MD

#1 Dec 15, 2009
its only a matter of time till she offends again. look her name up on maryland case search and you will see that she has a long history of criminal activity including burglary, vehicle theft, assault, drug possession and theft. she has pretty much established her path in life. i will believe that she is a productive member of society when i run her name in 10 years and she has no new charges. until then i wouldnt trust her with a nickel.
jimmy

Westminster, MD

#2 Dec 15, 2009
just to make it a little rosier...toss in a couple of previous charges for prostitution. its not like because u were charged with possession of heroin 5 times thats the total number of times u bought heroin or stolen from a store, or sold your body for drugs. like i said, believe it when i see it. mrs spiker prove over a long period of time that you have changed then we will celebrate with you. until then you are just a junkie no different than any other junkie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kitties & Pitties of Ellicott City Seeks Foster... May 15 Love 1
Arena Football Is BAck May 7 Kidd 1
News Student Performers From Ellicott City Church Ad... May 5 Emily 1
DMV's Finest - Basketball Team Competing for Za... May 3 DMVsFinest 1
News Baltimore Officer Caesar Goodson called 'friend... May 1 Shut Down the Gre... 4
Is Axiom Solutions LLLP R&D tax firm a good com... (Oct '13) Apr 28 ivory thomas 4
News Elkridge Man Charged in Burglary Bust: Police Apr 26 river 1
More from around the web

Catonsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]