Cycling event draws a big crowd

There are 1 comment on the May 25, 2008, Baltimore Sun story titled Cycling event draws a big crowd. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Rion Durkan, 5, clapped enthusiastically as the 125 professional cyclists rounded the corner and sped by.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Get Real Voters

Arlington, TX

#1 May 25, 2008
All of these are great ideas but temporary. Until America gets off its dependency on oil (foreign oil in particular) America will continue to have problems. The solution is not car pooling, four day work weeks or gas tax holiday. The solution is to update the technology that makes cars run.
We are still using technology which is 100 years old. Surely, someone has a better idea such as Hydrogen or Electric cars? America has always been smarter and more innovative than other countries. That is what made us great. Did we dumb down and I missed it?
Jake
http://JustBicycles.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elkridge Man Charged in Burglary Bust: Police 20 hr river 1
News Home of the Day: Elegant Custom Built Colonial Apr 25 Alison 1
News Two Public Meetings on Major Columbia Developments Apr 22 Faith 1
News Six suspects charged in string of Howard County... Apr 21 Lolz 1
Review: Jiani Staffing LLC Apr 17 Nicole 2
News Collision on I-695 outer loop Apr 10 Bowie 1
News Police: Shoplifting Suspect Hid in Store Ceilin... Apr 9 Quincy 1
More from around the web

Catonsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE