Review: Mid-Atlantic Veterinary - Lar...

Review: Mid-Atlantic Veterinary - Larry Gainsburg DVM

Posted in the Catonsville Forum

TJF

Baltimore, MD

#1 Sep 26, 2009
Dr. Gainsburg and his staff are wonderful. The man is an expert in his field. I know many other vets refer to him for any neurological issue your pet may have. He treated my pet with the utmost care and compassion. Although our dog's illness was beyond the powers of medical care, we are gratefuld for his services.
Sherryn Adair

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jan 28, 2010
I second this assessment. Dr. Gainsburg diagnosed my dog in 10 minutes, whereas my dog's regular vet dithered around for months. It turned out my dog had bladder cancer; we might have given our dog a better quality of life if we'd met Dr. G sooner.
Doxie

East Lansing, MI

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Wow! Dr Gainsburg, Ashley, and Holly are truly amazing. They were so caring and compassionate with our dachshund -- the surgery he performed saved her! Thank you so much!! I absolutely believe they are miracle workers and angels!
CoppersDad

Baltimore, MD

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Let me tell you that Dr.Gainesburg and Ashley were truly amazing. Copper had been seen by Dr. Gainesburg twice. Once was her first surgery to alleviate her herniated disc. She recovered very nicely until she ruptured another 9 months later and unfortunately we could not bring ourselves to let Copper go through that again. We should of brought her to him sooner for the second occurrence but symptoms were slow until she was ultimately in sever pain. Dr. Gainesburg was very informative both times and was able to let us know probable outcomes each time. He kept in close contact with during both events.

I'm glad we did what we did for Copper. She is not with us now and we are sad but we were very happy to have her in the care of Dr. Gainesburg and his staff!!!!
CMJ

Essex, MD

#5 May 5, 2011
Dr. Gainsburg is a remarkable man. His assessment of my dog nearly took seconds, and treatment nearly hours and she was pain free. I have a 4 year old Doxie who had a spial cord injury. I thought the end was near for her until I met Dr. Gainsburg and his staff. I didn't believe in miracles until I met him. He saved my dog. If I had to rate the customer service and bedside manner its 10 stars out of 5 - TOP NOTCH. Thank you Dr. Gainsburg for saving my little girl!
Shannon

Nottingham, MD

#6 Mar 29, 2012
I can't begin to express how thankful I am for the treatment and professionalism that my 4-year old pup, Immy, received by Dr. Gainsburg and Ashley. From my first panicked call to make an appointment, both Ashley and Dr. Gainsburg were friendly, informative and responsive. Immy had suddenly begun dragging her rear legs after a visit to the groomer and it was such a painful, sad thing to see. Dr. Gainsburg returned my call that day and was able to fit me in for an appointment within a couple of days. Immy was diagnosed with a ruptured disc after his exam and the follow up MRI and ended up going in for surgery with Dr. Gainsburg the very next week. He is close to a miracle worker - though she is still a bit wobbly (after only two weeks after surgery), she is back to her happy self and showing improvement every day. Dr. Gainsburg has called to follow up on several occasions and was extremely quick in filing the necessary paperwork with my insurance company (allowing me to get an 80% reimbursement on his treatments). I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Gainsburg and Ashley treated me and Immy - I feel extremely lucky that we found them.
Kim

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Apr 7, 2012
I truly believe Dr. Gainesburg is the reason our dog is still alive. She has epilepsy and has reached the limits of our regular vet's knowledge on care. He takes every comment and symptom we tell him about seriously and spends a lot of personal time with us and our sweet dog each time we visit- never rushing us, giving us honest assessments (even when it's hard to hear) and he is not at all expensive- I'm sure he has under-charged us on more than one occasion and is compassionate with families who are worried and exhausted from living and caring for special-needs pets.
Donna

Bethpage, NY

#8 Jun 8, 2012
Dr. Gainsburg and his staff are truly wonderful people. He has worked on 2 of my doxies. Woody, one back surgery, and Stella, 2 back surgeries of which one was an emergency and he fit her into his schedule amazingly quick. Dr. G did wonders with both of them. Too much detail to give about all he did for my pups but he saved both of them from being put down.

Everyone there are so kind, understanding, and treat the dogs great. I know this because whenever I take my pups to the groomer, the clinic where they get their vaccines, the regular vet (whom they do like) they carry on terribly. Crying, whimpering, Stella screaming, until we leave to go home. When we go to see Dr. Gainsburg they willing go into the waiting are and try to pull us into his office even if Dr. G is with another patient. That tells me how well they treat and care for my pups while they are under Dr. G and his staffs care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baltimore author behind 'Scary Mommy' parenting... Mar '17 noobieR 1
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Mar '17 Mary Hilliard 62
News Is Obama's Legacy Among World's Muslims Tarnished? Feb '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 96
Britney Spears Circus Danced Watch It!!!! (Jan '10) Jan '17 Ziggy 2
Review: Exquisite Lifestyle SPA LLC (Sep '13) Jan '17 Mr. Hubby 3
Subway Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
News In flood-devastated Ellicott City, Md., a vow t... (Aug '16) Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 2

Catonsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catonsville Mortgages