Sex offender charged with Cherry Hill...

Sex offender charged with Cherry Hill murder, rape

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Aug 15, 2008, titled Sex offender charged with Cherry Hill murder, rape. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Baltimore police have charged a 38-year-old registered sex offender with first-degree murder and rape in the February 2000 strangulation of a 19-year-old woman inside her Cherry Hill home, according to court ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Jeff Davis

Glen Burnie, MD

#2 Aug 15, 2008
GOTCHA you GEECHIE!
Doug

Towson, MD

#4 Aug 15, 2008
You see that everyone! Murderers and rapists run free, while people who are sick from drugs and have been non-violent, rot in jail. I've long given up trying to find logic in our Justice system.This sick animal should have been put down, long ago
Sneed Hearn

Clearwater, FL

#6 Aug 16, 2008
This is precidely why people like this should be exterminated. They simply can NOT be rehabilitated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Obama's Legacy Among World's Muslims Tarnished? (Jan '17) Sat Politico Incorrecto 105
Review: Mid-Atlantic Veterinary - Larry Gainsbu... (Sep '09) Feb 9 Pat Mubbles 9
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Jan '18 want to stop him 64
News Experts discuss how to recognize, combat gangs (Sep '07) Nov '17 davy 134
News Maryland's first Steak 'n Shake on the auction ... (Jun '17) Jul '17 Kathy 3
News Gangs trying to make inroads in Howard County M... (Apr '06) May '17 soto 172
Where to find doope (May '17) May '17 John 1

Catonsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catonsville Mortgages