Family extends a helping hand

Family extends a helping hand

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 9, 2008, titled Family extends a helping hand. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

But in August, while running to catch a bus in Baltimore, she tripped and broke her foot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Amir M

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Nov 11, 2008
Ms Johns might be able to find more affordable health insurance by purchasing coverage on her own rather than paying for COBRA. I pulled some quick quotes for an individual plan at eHealthInsurance.com (where I work, full disclosure!). A 50-year-old woman living in Baltimore has over three dozen health insurance plans available for less than $300/month. There are a lot of options for couples/families too, which you can find easily on the same site.

If Ms Johns (or anyone else in her situation) has a pre-existing medical condition, it’s true that COBRA really may be her best option. But persons who are relatively healthy need to know about the more affordable individual and family options available. eHealthInsurance recently launched a new website to educate consumers on their COBRA alternatives: www.cobralearning.com .

Amir M, licensed agent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for sexy BBW NSA DF to join me and my h... (Sep '11) Jul 25 krish 3
Review: Jiani Staffing LLC (Apr '15) May '16 Leave it to beaver 5
Review: Metro Motorworks (Feb '15) May '16 Sarah 2
News Hundreds show support for housing bill in Balti... Apr '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Apr '16 Soulmannn 58
Bupes Feb '16 Opiyum 1
News GameStop Robber Sentenced to 9 Years: U.S. Atto... Feb '16 EMMA 2

Catonsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catonsville Mortgages