Couple charged in killing of Arbutus man

Couple charged in killing of Arbutus man

There are 7 comments on the North County News story from Nov 6, 2008, titled Couple charged in killing of Arbutus man. In it, North County News reports that:

A Halethorpe woman and her boyfriend have been arrested in the killing of Robert Arthur Silver, an Arbutus resident who died Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North County News.

LLL

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2008
This man was a friend of mine he was a very good person with a big heart and loved his family very much he did not deserve this. These two people charge should get life in prison if not worse. They have left a daughter without her father. It is very sad. THEY NEED TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!!!
SSB

Millersville, MD

#2 Nov 15, 2008
Amen to that comment. Bunky was a fun loving man who I enjoyed being around. I was very disturbed to hear that these two animals had chased him down and done this horrible, most inhumane act to a man. At 23 and 25 years of age, I hope you never see the day of light for your one night of errandic behavior and poor choices. I disagree that one of you is out on just 7500 bail and I pray that both of you will spend your life in prison for what you have done.
mwh123

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jan 31, 2009
I think they need to find all the evidence first. Before anybody is accused of this.You should be inoscent until proving guilty.And yes whoever done this it was wrong but everybody on here should wait before they keep calling people animals because they dont know for sure that he or she actually done ityet so wait for the results.
LLL

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2009
Yes I do know for sure that they did this, and I pray that they both get life in prison. Bunky's daughter is without a father and they need to pay....
NYB

Westminster, MD

#5 Feb 20, 2009
I also know for SURE that these people have done this! I am Bunky's step daughter & even though it's been several months since this has happened...the entire family is still in shock! These two younger kids not only took Bunky's life but they took a piece of everyone's life that knew him. I can't immagine him dying the way he did. All of us just keep asking why?? Bunky truly was one of the best good hearted people I have EVER met in my entire life! How can anyone do this to anybody?? It's just sick. I hope and pray everyday that justice will be served. I also agree with the person who said they don't agree with one of them being out on bail! Just because you didn't physically do it...u still watched! I was amazed at all the love & support from everyone at Penguins. You guys are awesome for doing that & I know Bunky would thank you personally if he was here to do so. Actually, I'm sure he would tell you that you didn't need to have that event & to save your money for more important things. Bunky we love you sooo much!
BLS

Westminster, MD

#6 Nov 10, 2012
I am this man's daughter. It has been 4 years since this happened and I still find myself crying at night about it. Until something so terrible and horrific happens to one of YOUR parents or someone you love and care about, you can keep your mouth shut. These two definitely did this to my father and are now RIGHTLY in jail for it for an extremely long time. These two are heartless and sick individuals, clearly. Nobody deserves to die that way. I miss you and love you daddy. ♥
The Truth

Towson, MD

#7 Nov 19, 2012
The ones who did this and who are now enjoying the comforts of state-provided food and housing, should be thrown into a room with the families of the victim. Anyone who doesn't want to participate in the encounter should leave and the door will be locked behind them. Then, it's time to teach the pieces of human waste what type of pain the victim endured.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for sexy BBW NSA DF to join me and my h... (Sep '11) Mon krish 3
Review: Jiani Staffing LLC (Apr '15) May '16 Leave it to beaver 5
Review: Metro Motorworks (Feb '15) May '16 Sarah 2
News Hundreds show support for housing bill in Balti... Apr '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Apr '16 Soulmannn 58
Bupes Feb '16 Opiyum 1
News GameStop Robber Sentenced to 9 Years: U.S. Atto... Feb '16 EMMA 2

Catonsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catonsville Mortgages