Catonsville homeowner charged with sh...

Catonsville homeowner charged with shooting tenant

There are 3 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from May 6, 2009, titled Catonsville homeowner charged with shooting tenant. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

A 67-year-old man allegedly shot his tenant during an argument over money Tuesday night in a Catonsville home, according to Baltimore County police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Catonsville citizen

Alexandria, VA

#1 May 7, 2009
MY personal opinon is that things could have been carried a different way other than the way things went down.Mr.Benny shouldnt have been charged with attemted first degree murder when Mr Duvall known as Terry in Catonsville was inside his house even though he was his tennent he rented the outside garage or a shed that was out side. Mr Benny never let him inside for nothing! So what was he doing inside the house? I think there is so much more to this story than what is being said! Terry was in Mr Benny basement when the police came.
INFO

Nottingham, MD

#2 May 7, 2009
MY opinion is that he should be charged with attemed murder because mr.Benny said more then one time that he was going to shot mr.Duvall days before because he owed him money,an he went through with what he said.So it was planned an he did what he planned to do.The problem could he been handled differently.
5-5-09 friends an family

Pasadena, MD

#3 May 17, 2009
mr.benny lied from the very begining.he had quoted every since may the 3 that he was going to shot terry.and terry did live in the house not the shed or garage. mr benny shot terry outside an dragged terry in the basement.mr.benny keep saying that it was an acciedent.but everything he was charged an is charged with is correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In flood-devastated Ellicott City, Md., a vow t... Aug 1 He Named Me Black... 1
News 2 dead after historic Maryland town ravaged by ... Aug 1 He Named Me Black... 1
Looking for sexy BBW NSA DF to join me and my h... (Sep '11) Jul 25 krish 3
Review: Jiani Staffing LLC (Apr '15) May '16 Leave it to beaver 5
Review: Metro Motorworks (Feb '15) May '16 Sarah 2
News Hundreds show support for housing bill in Balti... Apr '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Apr '16 Soulmannn 58

Catonsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catonsville Mortgages