Table Talk: Volt: new spot in Frederick

Table Talk: Volt: new spot in Frederick

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Jul 30, 2008, titled Table Talk: Volt: new spot in Frederick. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Chef/owner Bryan Voltaggio, who grew up in Frederick, headed the kitchen of Aureole in New York City and opened Charlie Palmer Steak on Capitol Hill before he teamed up with business partner Hilda Staples to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

MarthaF

Columbia, MD

#1 Sep 18, 2008
Doesnt the "Chef" just look like hes freaking out? Hes thinking to himself: "One day soon, someone is going to say that all of my menu ideas are someone elses, and that I am not capable of thinking for myself." Well that day is today! All of Volt's ideas have been done, and they are counting that Frederick is so green to fine dining that no one will notice. Well they have, and its not right! People deserve a good meal when they pay $400 for it, and I'm sorry, but Volt is every restaurants worst nightmare, BAD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Aug 24 creepy 51
News Pair of centenarians to celebrate their wedding... Aug 18 Mitt s Polygamous... 1
Review: Jiani Staffing LLC Aug 12 Dick Herz 3
Review: ST. Mark United Methodist Church Aug '15 StMark1440 1
News Steak 'n Shake opening in Millersville June 1 Jul '15 MyChicagoSteak 3
News Honfest 2015 is celebrated this weekend in Hampden Jun '15 Marvin Jones 1
Looking for a boyfriend or a FWB in Catonsville... (Mar '14) Jun '15 ToanB 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catonsville Mortgages