Elton P. Maddox Sr.

Elton P. Maddox Sr.

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Times story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Elton P. Maddox Sr.. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

KINGSTON--Elton P. Maddox Sr., 90, ceased his earthly labors on Saturday, April 17, 2010, at Deer's Head Hospital in Salisbury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

Mark Nelson

Charlotte, NC

#1 May 5, 2010
Mr. Elton Maddox was one the greatest men I have ever known. He was one of my elementary school bus drivers and later in life a kind gentleman, who always smiled and asked how I was doing. He had a presence about him, gentle as he was, that commanded respect. I did respect him and thank God that he (Mr. Elton) passed through my life and made a difference in me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) 17 hr John 63
News Baltimore author behind 'Scary Mommy' parenting... Mar '17 noobieR 1
News Is Obama's Legacy Among World's Muslims Tarnished? Feb '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 96
Britney Spears Circus Danced Watch It!!!! (Jan '10) Jan '17 Ziggy 2
Review: Exquisite Lifestyle SPA LLC (Sep '13) Jan '17 Mr. Hubby 3
Subway Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
News In flood-devastated Ellicott City, Md., a vow t... (Aug '16) Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 2

Catonsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catonsville Mortgages