Elton P. Maddox Sr.

Elton P. Maddox Sr.

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Times story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Elton P. Maddox Sr.. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

KINGSTON--Elton P. Maddox Sr., 90, ceased his earthly labors on Saturday, April 17, 2010, at Deer's Head Hospital in Salisbury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

Mark Nelson

Petersburg, VA

#1 May 5, 2010
Mr. Elton Maddox was one the greatest men I have ever known. He was one of my elementary school bus drivers and later in life a kind gentleman, who always smiled and asked how I was doing. He had a presence about him, gentle as he was, that commanded respect. I did respect him and thank God that he (Mr. Elton) passed through my life and made a difference in me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two teens charged as adults in gang rape at Ska... (Aug '10) Mon suetiggers 31
News Kitties & Pitties of Ellicott City Seeks Foster... May 15 Love 1
Arena Football Is BAck May 7 Kidd 1
News Student Performers From Ellicott City Church Ad... May 5 Emily 1
DMV's Finest - Basketball Team Competing for Za... May 3 DMVsFinest 1
News Baltimore Officer Caesar Goodson called 'friend... May '15 Shut Down the Gre... 4
Is Axiom Solutions LLLP R&D tax firm a good com... (Oct '13) Apr '15 ivory thomas 4
More from around the web

Catonsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]