Convicted embezzler a victim in check...

Convicted embezzler a victim in check case

There are 2 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Convicted embezzler a victim in check case. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

It's the kind of theft that Cindy McKay knows well. Except this time, investigators say, she is the victim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Edward Mazer

Acme, PA

#1 Jul 15, 2008
If you can make this woman your life's work, do so. This bizzare woman has done more bad things in such a short time, she probably willnever have anyone catch up with her1765
Katie

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2008
My name is Katie Freeman i am Matthew Haarhoff's Girl Friend of 7 Years and to be honest she deserves what she gets! i hope it takes a wile for the physco B*t*h to get her money she does not deserve and she probily riped someone off to get that money! and as far as her getting max of 30 years in jail she is physco she needs life in jail this is crazy she has runiuned both of her sons life and as far as her daughter her life is runined being 15 years old asking cops if her mother was going to jail for a long time Cindy McKay you should be in prison for the rest of your life and you deserve nothing in life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds show support for housing bill in Balti... Apr 29 Fitus T Bluster 1
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Apr 26 Soulmannn 58
Bupes Feb '16 Opiyum 1
News GameStop Robber Sentenced to 9 Years: U.S. Atto... Feb '16 EMMA 2
News Students protest video of student using offensi... Feb '16 swirl4ever 4
News Officials urge motorists to stay off the roads ... Jan '16 kathyfuller 1
News HoCo Faith Leaders Address Islamophobia Dec '15 AussieBobby 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catonsville Mortgages