talented players at boyd county middl...
Father of Player

Ashland, KY

#21 Dec 20, 2009
Austin please focus on Football not on this site. Our "O" line needs help (eveeryone knows this), we need a couple of guys to stepup and playing with a high intensity on every play. This season with dedicated coaches for the 7th grade and the 8th grade team, the coaches are going to be able to focus on problem spots. It's true a couple new guys are coming out and they are high impact players that will allow a shift of last years players to positions that will allow us to get to a place where we wernt able to go this year.

Oh' by the way Connor Gaze has the best hands on the 7th grade team but had to play guard due to the lack of interior linemen. I can only hope that this year he will be able to play TE.
yeah baby

Ashland, KY

#22 Dec 21, 2009
imma 8th grader and personally, i think,
Cody Tackett
Justin Holcomb
Jacob Medley
Eric Cole
Conner Gauze
ive been to many games and thats who i thought shined the most

Since: Sep 09

Broken Arrow, OK

#23 Jan 2, 2010
Father of Player wrote:
Austin please focus on Football not on this site. Our "O" line needs help (eveeryone knows this), we need a couple of guys to stepup and playing with a high intensity on every play. This season with dedicated coaches for the 7th grade and the 8th grade team, the coaches are going to be able to focus on problem spots. It's true a couple new guys are coming out and they are high impact players that will allow a shift of last years players to positions that will allow us to get to a place where we wernt able to go this year.
Oh' by the way Connor Gaze has the best hands on the 7th grade team but had to play guard due to the lack of interior linemen. I can only hope that this year he will be able to play TE.
[well father] austin aint the only one that goes on here so dont single him out and as far as conner having the best hands well there was more the him like jacob bryan and jacob medley and as far as the coaches some of the new ones coming up have personalality problems and as far as new players we do need help but some of those players have tried for years to be where they are at so they need to all try out not just come in and think they can take a spot
BChs1990

Flatwoods, KY

#24 Jan 5, 2010
They need it wrote:
Since the kids from catlettsburg never get a fair chance at boyd county, maybe thats why their football team at the high school is notorious in the area for sucking! Maybe they should give some other kids a chance in middle school and when they get to BCHS we might have a decent team. Sorry but u know its true. Everybody can't be from Summit and Cannonsburg and have their parents suck up to the coaches u know?
GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!I have many friends from CTOWN that with out them we would have been worse, sounds like you just never got picked for anything, you are the reason that teams never play as a team. Going around saying that kids from different parts of the county get better treatment. You cause more trouble for teams that way, you are nothing but trouble.
A long time in the making

Whitney, TX

#25 Jan 5, 2010
I went to cburg many years ago....there was a different made then and i am sure there is now....it will never change.......who u know and who u blow
cody tackett

Campbellsville, KY

#26 Jan 15, 2010
Bree wrote:
First of all. There is alot of good people. Including Austin Perdue, Seth Caudill, JACOB MEDLEY For sure, Logen Thovson. And there are alot more. Boyd county has a great football team.
what about cody tackett

Since: Sep 09

Coshocton, OH

#27 Jan 22, 2010
cody tackett wrote:
<quoted text>what about cody tackett
awww cody ur good at football 2 lol feel better know
Brainna frekin crooks

Hodgenville, KY

#28 Feb 11, 2010
CODYYY!!!!!!! your awesome at football!!!!!!!!!! lylab!!!!
BoydCountyFootba ll

Broken Arrow, OK

#29 Feb 12, 2010
There are a bunch of wonderful players at BCMS, some who have been left in the past because of the favoritizime with the parents that have the most money, or high ups in the football boosters, their child will get to play the positions that their child cant even play, and the child that is really good, gets nothing, except the right to say he is on the team. Coaches really need to look at the players that have the talent for the position, not how much money their parents can contribute to the boosters this year. Sorry, but this is true, know this first hand, sad to say. Happened in the JFL and I am sure it happens here too.
alskdjdhf

Ashland, KY

#30 Feb 26, 2010
8th grade Blonde at BCMS wrote:
I think everyone is good on the football team.
Cody tackett, Justin Holcomb,........
NO!!!!!! Holcomb suckS BALLZ to the 10th power!!
alskdjdhf

Ashland, KY

#31 Feb 26, 2010
yeah baby wrote:
imma 8th grader and personally, i think,
Cody Tackett
Justin Holcomb
Jacob Medley
Eric Cole
Conner Gauze
ive been to many games and thats who i thought shined the most
Of COURSE NOONE NOTICES THE FULLBACKS WHATS UR PROBLEM
bcms football

Ashland, KY

#32 Apr 12, 2010
if were talkin recievers clayton sublett is the best blocker and has a set of pretty good hands to go with it ive never seen a kid block like him im suprised they didnt use him on the line
CKWonders

Coal Center, PA

#34 Apr 28, 2010
Who cares who is the best, these are kids, let them play the game and parents quit trying to make it like its going to make or break their life if the are not as good as you or someone else belives they should be(its a game).
And if your child is not playing, take it up with the coach. Don't act like its other kids fault.
abcd

Ashland, KY

#35 Apr 30, 2010
logen thovson wasnt very good clayton sublett started over him all year even when he wasnt hurt
Justme

Coal Center, PA

#36 Apr 30, 2010
Who cares? Sounds like some of you need to grow up!
a kid

Sharpsburg, KY

#37 May 3, 2010
i think theres more talent in the backfeild thats shown...eeve though ythey had a pretty big line they didnt use there full potentetial and one half of the line had nobody that new how to block while the other was stacked with smith woods and roark but the back feild has more potential than any team in the region if holcomb could get at least 4 seconds to throw the ball people could see his talent and tackett has to be good with that horrible line and hes still springing out 45 yard runs also the powwerhouse of brandon bryant thats a serios threat with a lot of coaching on the line this could be a great grouo of football players....they alredy have a good defense and hard hittin with a little coach and player movement that will be exclent putting bryand as mike and holcomb as a sam or will cause he hits hard for his size and better in open feild tackling then bryant...
boyd middle football

Ashland, KY

#38 May 15, 2010
who do u guys think the fastest person on the boyd football team this year was
doesnt matter

Ashland, KY

#39 May 15, 2010
i think personally that they sucked and the only reason they did anygood this year was because dallas brumfield that kid is a player, he is fast stong and he is just big!!!! he also has great vision and understands the game well they wouldnt have been nothing without him he runs his 40 in like 4.5
scout56

Baird, TX

#43 Jun 28, 2010
Fan wrote:
Dallas Brumfeild sucks, he ran about a 5.3 40 and he was just flat out dumb, you all need to be looking out for kids like jordan smith, he is better than most of the best varsity level lineman and another is cody tackett, im friends with one of the coaches and he said he got a 4.65 on his 40 as an 8th grader, that is faster than most of the varsity level runningbacks right now and last time i heard his coaches were telling me that he was starting to bulk up and get alot stronger, and last brandon bryant, there isnt much i can ay about him except powerhouse but he need to learn how to use his anger and aggresivness the right way and if he can then boyd county will have a couple really good backs and a good lineman coming up within the next few years.
all them are great players but what did u think about their qb am i the only one that thinks he has great potintial at this sport offense and defense?
go lions

Ashland, KY

#44 Oct 18, 2010
lets hear it for BCMS 7th grade!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question about Confederate Statues 10 min Milo 103
Ashland central park homosexual rumor ive alway... 26 min Decent Woman 2
Anyone know what happened to Mike Moore? 1 hr class of 1965 3
Amber Qualls Fri Curious 15
Catlettsburg Kentucky Speedway (Dec '16) Fri Cburg 2
Samantha poth, ada Layne's mommy Aug 16 Missinu 1
kirby boggs and his ladies Aug 15 just wondering 1

Catlettsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance