talented players at boyd county middl...

talented players at boyd county middle school football

Posted in the Catlettsburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2009
i think there a few that well be going to the high school next year and a few from 7th grade but i want to know who u all think

Hodgenville, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2009
well the high school needs to watch jorden smith for sure and also brandon bryant and brandon cox they are all very good players and as far as the 7th grade well there is tank peterman and seth caudill and austin perdue and a few more if they would be given a chance to play like jason best of luck playing ashland monday boys ill be watching haha

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2009
yes those boys are very good all of them .my son goes there and plays there so the high school wil have good talent coming
They need it

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2009
Since the kids from catlettsburg never get a fair chance at boyd county, maybe thats why their football team at the high school is notorious in the area for sucking! Maybe they should give some other kids a chance in middle school and when they get to BCHS we might have a decent team. Sorry but u know its true. Everybody can't be from Summit and Cannonsburg and have their parents suck up to the coaches u know?
They need it

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 5, 2009
by the way...u parents need to get a life and quit obsessing about your kids and their extracurricular activities. Just because you sucked when you were their age and couldnt/didnt play sports doesnt mean u have to try to re live your life thru them. It wont make you happy...sorry. Let your kids make it on their own without your help. They will be better people when they hit the real world because of it.

Hodgenville, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2009
well i c it this way there is lot of ppl that suck up to coaches but most dont and there children are the best if they could get seen and yes u are right coaches c who they want to c thats just not middle school but high school and jfl thats y i started this post so maybe the coaches would c that there is more talent then what they play and yes vthose boys are good but some1 might be better if they was given a chance to show it
They need it

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2009
Very good. I agree with your reasons and I was wrong in judging you but you can see where i am coming from
jessieperdue

United States

#8 Dec 4, 2009
my brother(austin perdue) was so happy when he found out someone wrote about him. he says thank you (:
Wrong again

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 5, 2009
Some of the most talented kids aren't even playing football because of the joke the jfl &middle school program have been! When somebody can lure these kids back then we will c what bchs can really b
8th grade Blonde at BCMS

Youngstown, OH

#10 Dec 5, 2009
I think everyone is good on the football team.
Cody tackett, Justin Holcomb,........
BULL

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2009
the biggest issue with football in the county,if you can hit a ball with stick your not supposed to play football. Baseball is not a spring sport anymore. If you want to get any playing time on the baseball team, you cannot play other sports. You have to give your whole school career to one sport. It was started by Hamilton, and now the spawn of Jody is carrying on the fine tradition.
wrong again

Coal Center, PA

#12 Dec 6, 2009
Bull,don't hate on baseball when the problem with BC football lies with the football feeder program! why would kids want 2 play for such a screwed up system that was ruined from within. yea there is fall baseball if a child wants to play for a winning program but there is no penalty for playing any other sport whether it's football or soccer
Bull

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2009
I dont totally diagree with that
Bree

Port Deposit, MD

#14 Dec 9, 2009
First of all. There is alot of good people. Including Austin Perdue, Seth Caudill, JACOB MEDLEY For sure, Logen Thovson. And there are alot more. Boyd county has a great football team.
Tanner

Ashland, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2009
The only reason the 7th grade hasn't lived up to their potential, is their crappy Offensive Line is terrible!
Austin Perdue

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2009
Im a beast
Bree

Port Deposit, MD

#17 Dec 16, 2009
Austin. You really are a beast.
good players

Ashland, KY

#18 Dec 17, 2009
they have some nice recievers on that team....jacob bryan is a good blocker but tyler blevins has the best hands on the team in my opinion
Austin Perdue

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2009
Someone put i am the sexiest to ha
Austin Perdue

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2009
man im a sexy beast!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashland Varsity Baseball Joke 6 min Cantbe 4
tRump Rated 7 min Wilco 12
Fairview school system 29 min Samesong 5
Gross 35 min Jesse 1
Russia investigation vindicated 1 hr Wilco 66
Whitney Bates 1 hr S l u t 17
Greenup County Sheriff 1 hr Lisa 12

Catlettsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance