West Virginia girl

Morgantown, WV

#1 Jul 24, 2010
Did anyone see the pic of Belinda Sue Amos on JailTracker? She was thrown in jail for assault,4th degree ( domestic violence ). That's what's she gets. So, so funny.
bystander

Greenup, KY

#2 Jul 24, 2010
She must have gotten out she's not on the bcdc site now
WVU

Morgantown, WV

#3 Jul 27, 2010
I went to school with Belinda Sue Tackett Amos and her good-looking husband Danny.Everyone always said she got knocked-up on purpose and wanted someone to take care of her so she wouldn't have to work.I seen her jailhouse photo, she really looks bad. Big bags under her eyes, guess that is from drinking and staying drunk all them years.
Cindy

Morgantown, WV

#4 Jul 27, 2010
I went to school with Danny and Belinda also. I think they are in the process of getting a divorce. The word is out that she laid drunk for years. Her poor husband. He is one hell of a person. And a nice looking man to boot.
im sure

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Jul 27, 2010
West Virginia girl/WVU and Cindy are all the same person...and they are really obsessed with Belinda Amos. And to whoever u are, her parents have plenty money and im sure they got her out the minute she went in. get a life and mind your own business u psycho. why try to post as three different people. are u that bored and jealous
C smith

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Jul 31, 2010
He is a wifebeater and he should have been the one arrested. I don't think she will be the only one with a jailhouse photo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 157,886
Roger Moore passed away in 2005 7 min Maybe 2
Prettiest waitress thread taken down. 26 min Kenny 27
Papa johns managers 31 min From250withlove 29
Cheromi Daniels 38 min High School Memories 4
kdmc ER 40 min calisha 40
John Lewis is NO American hero! 52 min Sister 2

Catlettsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance