First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Hahaha

Grayson, KY

#127 Oct 13, 2010
KCS wrote:
never have liked the s**t an never will someone who does ppl the way she did my best friend should go to hell..... o n b*tch i know about you f**king my bf too.
your time will come you just watch it.....
Maybe you should control your boyfriend and you wouldn't have that problem. Hahaha. I'm sure she didn't rape him. If he chose to sleep with her (and I'm not saying yes or no to this) then he obviously thinks more of her than of you.... or he would have been at home with you.:) Just sayin...
like mother like daughter

United States

#128 Sep 28, 2011
She's just like her mom, she will lie , and beg and mooch to get what she wants, she's worthless. She pawns her kid off on her grandmother. She uses anybody she can without thoughts about who it affects. Basically worthless, just like her mom!!!!!
Agree

Maplewood, NJ

#129 Dec 13, 2011
like mother like daughter wrote:
She's just like her mom, she will lie , and beg and mooch to get what she wants, she's worthless. She pawns her kid off on her grandmother. She uses anybody she can without thoughts about who it affects. Basically worthless, just like her mom!!!!!
I completely agree!! I have known Tiffany her whole life and she's just as bad as her Mother and Father. All of them worthless.
john doe

Ashland, KY

#130 Dec 14, 2011
I would give her a good home that's all she needs is to be loved and i have liked her since we were kids
Need to know

United States

#131 Jan 21, 2012
john doe wrote:
I would give her a good home that's all she needs is to be loved and i have liked her since we were kids
Yeah why don't you do that, maybe you could support her habit, so she isn't out deceiving ppl for money!
i no it all

Flatwoods, KY

#132 Feb 5, 2012
AUNT CARLA wrote:
IN THE REAL WORLD TIFFANY,NOBODYS PERFECT AND I'M SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT BRENT IS THE DAD,MAYBE NOT THE PERFECT ONE BUT AS TIME GOES BY,AND HE GETS OLDER HE WILL WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS REAL DAD...ITS THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.WHY TRY TO PRETEND SOMEONE ELSE IS HIS DAD.I DONT KNOW YOUR BOYFRIEND BUT IVE HEARD HE HAS HAD PROBLEMS IN THE PAST,SO GOOD FOR HIM IF HE DOESNT ANYMORE BUT WHY GET ON HERE AND DOG THE LIFE OUT OF BRENT AND KICK HIM WHEN HES DOWN.THATS WRONG!!I'M 41 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN DIVORCED FROM THE KIDS DAD SINCE THEY WERE 2,5 AND 7.AND DO YOU KNOW THAT HE WAS'NT IN THEIR LIFE BUT WHEN THEY GOT BIG ENOUGH,GUESS WHO THEY WANTED TO SEE?THEIR DAD...THEY STILL LOVED HIM JUST THE SAME.YOU KNOW BRENDA AND KEVIN ARE GOOD PEOPLE...YOU HAVE TOTALLY TAKEN ALL OF HIS FAMILY AWAY FROM HIM.IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF YOU HAD NOONE IN YOUR LIFE THAT DID DRUGS,BUT...THERE IS,SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?ITS YOUR DECISION BUT DOING WHATS RIGHT ALWAYS WORKS BEST.EVENTUALLY!!I AM SINCERE WHEN I SAY I WISH YOU WELL...I TRUELY HOPE ONE DAY THIS CAN ALL BE RESOLVED,FOR EVERYONES SAKE.TAKE CARE!!
CARLA I NO YOU EVEN YOUR KID DOES THE DRUGS YOUR TAKING CARE OF YOUR GRANDBABY AND I NO THAT BRENDA AND KEVEN WENT TP FLORIDA FOR THE GRUG RUNS TO SELL SO DONT TAKE UP FOR THEM AND BRENT IS NOTHING HE WONT AND NEVRY WILL BE THERE FOR HIS SON
ravem

Chesapeake, OH

#133 Apr 7, 2012
Tiffanys fan wrote:
<quoted text>Sound like your describing her & her boyfriend..... Sorry Dusty learn how to spell!!!!
she's been a bad egg since childhood. She had no chance. People say bad things about her and the boyfriend. I feel sorry for the babies. Get a job, get off welfare. U weren't rought up that way!
papa bear

Beckley, WV

#134 Jan 24, 2015
Tiffany wrote:
Yes they do. Haha. Shes scared. She started this forum hopin that all kinds of people would be talkin crap about me...but guess what?! Everyone that knows me knows the truth and knows that everything she has said is nothing but lies. Karma is a bigger b!tch than what I could ever be :)
I think ur awesome tiff n everyway love ya think ur fan wants more out of life than they wat they have lmfao so sad wat ppl do to get attention these day smfh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr -Christopher Jarvis 812
emergency at refinery Tue Eric 3
I support andy brown Tue Timbo 4
Carrie, Carrie Tue CHARITYCASE 7
pam castle (Jul '11) Jul 24 Carter 42
margaret rigsby (Aug '10) Jul 23 shocked 21
Labor day weekend Jul 18 im serious 2

Catlettsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catlettsburg Mortgages