Low income apartments?
needplacetoliveb adly

Oakvale, WV

#1 Jul 12, 2009
I am looking for some Low income apartments around Ashland/Catlettsburg area. So far found few in ashland but haven't come across any in catlettsburg. Does anyone have any names of some?
Kentucky

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2009
Go to the High Rise in Catleetsburg they have all the applacations for all of them.. Good Luck.L..
Needplacetoliveb adly

Oakvale, WV

#3 Jul 12, 2009
Thanks for the reply :) to be honest, I don't know the town as well as I do ashland, grayson, morehead. So not sure where to the find the High Rise. Be great to go since my search into the area starts tomorrow. :)
needplacetoliveb adly

Oakvale, WV

#4 Jul 12, 2009
Bump once again! I need as much info as possible :)
Kentucky

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2009
Go to the red light in kentucky coming from Wva, turn right, then go about half a mile after you go through one red light you will see it up on your left, good luck, you can ask anybody around they will know. Good Luck....
placetolive

Oakvale, WV

#6 Jul 22, 2009
Thanks for advice, been off line will check it out tomorrow. Any others? I've hit up ashland pretty hard, looks like 2/3 month wait at best :/

I figure more applications I got out there sooner I'll have my own place
ralph

Roscoe, PA

#7 Dec 20, 2009
Kentucky wrote:
Go to the High Rise in Catleetsburg they have all the applacations for all of them.. Good Luck.L..
Not just anyone cannot get in the grandview manor you have to be 62 years old or have a disability.at least that is what I was told when I called about an apartment there.I'm 58 they really did'nt want to help me at all.
cattlebelle

AOL

#8 Jan 6, 2010
grandweiwmanor is a nice place and u dont have to be 60 to get in there is some who live there and they are in their 30s so try it out i like it but i stay out of things i dont complain u pay a %of what money u make 30#of your income and $200 deposit good luck
cattlebelle

AOL

#9 Jan 6, 2010
they also bring lunch u pay a%of income the most i think is 80centsi pay nothing i dont get much moneyi have lived there 4 years
anonymous

Youngstown, OH

#10 Jan 6, 2010
cattlebelle it seems you have it down pat, well first of all the manor is not the best place to be applying for, you say you live here well so do i, i lived here a tad bit longer to you, if you are still here then you know there is serious problems here with tyrant brahnam as well as the board of directors, if you are just ignoring the stuff that goes on here wake up and smell the shit around you
tenant at grandview now

Roscoe, PA

#11 Jan 9, 2010
ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Not just anyone cannot get in the grandview manor you have to be 62 years old or have a disability.at least that is what I was told when I called about an apartment there.I'm 58 they really did'nt want to help me at all.
hey ralph, the 62 yr age limit stopped qiite a few yrs ago. it is true we have young people living here now . who told you that ,{a man or a woman}?they both knew better if it was less than 5 yrs ago.I'm 42 and I live here and have for 5 yrs now.if you move in , stick up for yourself , don't watch wrongs and keep your mouth shut like cattlebelle.she will want help someday when someone wrongs her and she is shit out of luck , huh?
anonymous

Youngstown, OH

#12 Jan 9, 2010
very true tenant, Ralph I am 45, i been here as of jan 28th, It will be 5 years, It has been elderly and disabled for sometime now, As for ones like cattlebelle, don't be like her and not get involved, as tenant said get involved, stick up for yourself and do not keep your eyes or mind shut to the goings on around you, There is so much wrong here with this place and the office staff and board of directors because ones who need to speak up choose to close their eyes and ears to the wrong that is being done to the tenants, ralph, if you do get in here don't be like them.
ralph

Roscoe, PA

#13 Jan 14, 2010
It was a woman that told me I had to be 62 or have a disability. This was last year.
anonymous

Youngstown, OH

#14 Jan 14, 2010
ralph, reapply here if you get told you can't because of that reason then something isn't right, they are not being fair to you and they are doing the you aren't good enough to live here act which is discrimination.
Observer

Canfield, OH

#15 Jan 19, 2010
amazed at the level of anger on here..sad, truly sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Strel 151,772
Is there anything wrong with being uncircumcised 10 min Curiousperson 1
Pips new boyfriend I am 43 min Wink wink 1
Charles Cox "Viking Arms" 46 min Wimsley 13
Testing Results Thu Candidate 6
amber rigsby Wed Herps 4
Drug dealing Spurlock's Aug 22 Bock bock 2

Catlettsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catlettsburg Mortgages