Where can I find flame resistant shir...

Where can I find flame resistant shirts and jackets for work?

Posted in the Catlettsburg Forum

New In The Area

Ashland, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2012
I just moved into the area for work and I'm looking for flame resistant clothing and steel-toe boots. I checked Tractor Supply down in Russell, but the prices were real high.
Truth

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
You could probably find some at the flea market.
cool chris

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
try the southern states on 23 across from wendys. i've bought a few things there and they are way cheaper than anybody else.
Ruby

Ashland, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
New In The Area wrote:
I just moved into the area for work and I'm looking for flame resistant clothing and steel-toe boots. I checked Tractor Supply down in Russell, but the prices were real high.
on your computers search bar type in flame retardant clothes a bunch will show up.
John

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah bro the flea market is the best and cheapest place i found will i was working for ak coke plant.
working man

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jan 21, 2013
working mans store in huntington.
working man

Bethel, OH

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Your best place to look in Huntington, WVa. Good luck.
Lol

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Jan 24, 2013
The safety supply store in catlettsburg. They keep them in stock
worker

Plymouth, MI

#9 Jan 28, 2013
There is a store in the Huntington mall right by dicks sporting goods. They have all things work related. Boots, jackets, and a whole section of fr clothes.
red

Ashland, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2013
i bought pair of fr bibs a while back at bowlins in cowtown and they dropped the price and gave me a good deal
Ashland

Ashland, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2013
There is a store in ashland that orders FR clothes. It is premier duty gear, i used to go there as a kid it is the old army navy store. They don't stock them but can order them.
i work at Marathon and their stuff is what i get.
kentucky friend

Greenup, KY

#12 Apr 3, 2013
My work provides the stuff but theres a place at the milton flea market that has nothing but new and used FR stuff all brands and all kinds of other work apparel real cheap. Goodluck
kurtcooksalot16

Orlando, FL

#14 Dec 3, 2014
I wonder if there are other businesses that require flame resistant clothing besides a firefighter. I would guess that a mechanic could need one if they are dealing with very hot things like engines. What other jobs would require flame resistant clothing? http://hudsonworkwear.com/
county

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Apr 20, 2015
Theirs a place out in the county on Shoppes Creek Rd. called Superior Supply that sales them cheap, but has to order them. You can get it in, in a couple of days if you pay for the shipping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Labor Day 4 hr sausage gravy 4
local 181 Defector Adam Stratton Thu Whistle blower 1
would it hurt u Thu Yes 4
The red head who works the 2nd drive thru at We... (Jun '12) Thu A kinder person 3
brian hardin? (Jun '10) Tue Tristate Employee 9
Judy sparks Jul 27 human 1
name the dope dealers in catlettsburg Jul 25 friends 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catlettsburg Mortgages